Sign in to follow this  
xXxMaXiPaD22xXx

Scripting and server customization HELP ME!!!! I got $$$$

Hello people i need some help i want to add more crash sites and loot to my server and i want to get some admin scripts that let admins teleport to players or bring players without the admin getting banned i know its possible ive seen it.. i would also like to add an admin base and other things to my server.. ill pay for someones services you must have good knowledge of what your doing and please be over the age of 18 no little kiddies someone who is whilling to skype and maybe teach me a thing or two as well thank you for your time.. Note: (my server is hosted by Dayz.st if that matters)

My server IP: 206.190.129.92:3408

come join and have fun custom loadouts noob friendly..

Pretty sure those scripts are just BE Bypasses, so I severely doubt you'd find any help for that here.

i want to get some admin scripts that let admins teleport to players or bring players without the admin getting banned

What?

Can't...... Help..... it!

Must.... Cheat.... without..... getting..... banned!! :o

• Like 3

Can't...... Help..... it!

Must.... Cheat.... without..... getting..... banned!! :o

No he need to get. TSW >> Silentwarrior Rcon Costs 15$. ;)

Yeah TSW looks like it will work for me.. now i just need to edit heli crashes and custom bases some how. im having trouble with my server.pbo when i edit heli crash spawns it doesnt save when i transfer back in using my ftp