MiNiCoCo11

S.A.S Clan Recruitment

Looking for experienced players that know their way around flying, driving shooting/sniping. Any age as long as you are mature. Must be able to speak English to communicate with teammates. NO bandits aloud. We are not a bandit hunting clan but we will shoot on sight. Any loot YOU find YOU keep, stealing teammates loot will result in banning from the clan and we will be hostile towards you in future (unless unarmed). We want to fun in the game but be able to be serious when it comes down to firefights and missions, such as taking out bandit bases and looting high risk areas.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Experienced player

-Mature

-Friendly

-Helpful

-Good sense of humour

-Good shooter/sniper

REPLIES IN THIS FORMAT:

Name:

Experience:

Role in team: (Pilot, scavenger, scout sniper, marksman, driver, soldier, etc)

Skype name:

How much you play a day:

Personality:

Thanks for reading.

Hope to speak to you soon. :)

Name: HomeMadePonies but my real name is Sawyer Sweeten

Experience: I have had the game for quite a while, although I mostly stuck to Private Hive servers, as such, I dont have a camp in regular hive.

Role in team: Most likely Scavenger/Grunt dude. just tell me what to do and Ill do it(Im not a very good sniper)

Skype name: Sawyer Sweeten, but my username is pinkiepie244

How much you play a day: a few hours if I can.

Personality: I like to have fun and joke, I also am good with taking orders. I try to help out when I can.

Thats about it, I hope you consider me for your clan, I also have a few friends who play without clans, I may be able to see if they are interested too.

Name: Griffin

Experience: 7 1/2 months

Role in team: (Pilot, scavenger, scout sniper, marksman, driver, soldier, etc): Any, doesn't matter. Not a good pilot though.

Skype name: suicidlepanda

How much you play a day: A few hours mainly, depends what's going on and if anything interesting is happening.

Personality: I pretty much do everything for teh lulz, but I'll take serious situations seriously.

Name:Nick

Experience:3-4 months

Role in team: (Pilot, scavenger, scout sniper, marksman, driver, soldier, etc) ummm pilot,soldier

Skype name:Bryce Inman

How much you play a day:3-4 hrs

Personality: will kill if must mostly Mature

Thanks for the applications guys, I'll add you on Skype tonight. :)

One more question, what time zone are you in?

Edited by MiNiCoCo11

My name is John short for Jonathan.

I love to play the the role of a scout/sniper and I'm quite a pilot when it comes to any type of helecopter just don't ask me to take off in a plane.

epickinge

I'm afraid I only play at friday-sunday due to school with a few exceptions. Like the half term! I do however play for long periods of time when I am on.

I'm a joker and love to fun. I must admit I hate following orders that put me in risk which is why I had a fallout with my previous clan because they wanted me to suicide every mission we did. Gain my respect though and I'm a very loyal and respectful to you.

I will be on tonight ^^ but I'm currently got a bad cold so I may be little moody.

Edited by Johny

Name: Ingame: Rockerjompa Real Life: Jonatan

Experience: Been playing since release date. I've had multiple groups to play with, I'm a really good pilot. Pro sniper.

Role in team: (Pilot, scavenger, scout sniper, marksman, driver, soldier, etc) Marksman, Pilot, Scavenger

Skype name: Jontejoo (Rockerjompa)

How much you play a day:

Personality: I take DayZ abit serious, I just don't play rambo. I try to have as much fun as possible and I like good jokes.

Name:Nick

Experience:3-4 months

Role in team: (Pilot, scavenger, scout sniper, marksman, driver, soldier, etc) ummm pilot,soldier

Skype name:Bryce Inman

How much you play a day:3-4 hrs

Personality: will kill if must mostly Mature

What's your Skype name please?

My name is John short for Jonathan.

I love to play the the role of a scout/sniper and I'm quite a pilot when it comes to any type of helecopter just don't ask me to take off in a plane.

epickinge

I'm afraid I only play at friday-sunday due to school with a few exceptions. Like the half term! I do however play for long periods of time when I am on.

I'm a joker and love to fun. I must admit I hate following orders that put me in risk which is why I had a fallout with my previous clan because they wanted me to suicide every mission we did. Gain my respect though and I'm a very loyal and respectful to you.

I will be on tonight ^^ but I'm currently got a bad cold so I may be little moody.

What is your skype name?