TheRzA

Tents Duping Contents Every Reset

Tents are duping items like crazy.

I play on the Trauma server (West Coast) and tents DO NOT WORK.

Here's a breakdown of what happens:

- All tents 2 weeks or older, reset to the same contents after every server reset. This means if I remove a DMR, the server will reset and the DMR appears back in the tent.

- New tents cause the same problem except they work fine for the first server reset. On the second reset all the contents of the tent become permanent.

- If you add items to a tent, they are erased

- Everyone on the server has to use vehicles as bases which is LAME

Is this a global issue?

Is this just an issue on our server?

How do you fix this/When is this being fixed?

This is game ending for sure.

Of course game tracker .com goes down, I was going to provide a link for you but it's the latest version available.

So basically this means never ending gear. Is anyone going to address this?

• Like 1

They keep saying its a server side problem, and not a problem with the patch because they can't recreate it. This mass duping issue is not an issue that exists, according to Razor

• Like 1

Here's what i did:

1. Take out all contents from the tent

2. Run it over so that it flattens so the game recognizes it as "destroyed" (as this will destroy any contents you have inside)

3. on the next server start, it should be back up again, as if it weren't destroyed. if the option is given, pack it and place it again

4. Store all your gear again, it should work properly now.

im not sure this works for everyone, but it worked for me, i had a tent that was constantly respawning everything taken out, keep in mind, this tent was filled with high grade weapons (m4 sd, m107, m40a3, As50) that kinda thing. i tried this method and it worked fine again, without duping or deleting.

So basically this means never ending gear. Is anyone going to address this?

I've been wondering the exact same thing. Its a HUGE problem right now. It seems to be happening on just about every private hive I'm in contact with. Its been going on for the last 3 updates. If anyone knows a serverside fix, I would be very grateful.

Dont know how this problem can continued to be ignored. The problem does EXIST, and has for far too long. If you go back a couple of versions, this was not happening.

• Like 1

well guys i dont have the answer but your welcome to play on my server it dont seem to be doing it anymore....

• Like 1

I'm lucky to have found a vehicle, so I can store my gear in it like a tent, since tents are so buggy. Not as many spaces, though :(

• Like 1

I thought this was already gone but now on latest version 1803 we have this duping problem. Our players tells me that on other servers they don't dupe. Is there any fix for this?