Sign in to follow this  
LMAC89

One guy looking for others or groups

In short; I'm looking to play with at least 1 other player or to join a group of guys.

Although; I am 23, so i'd rather play with people my age, or at least 20. I've been playing for around 6 months now, so ideally i don't want to play with a group of people that are fresh to the game, rather those that have played it a similar amount of times. And you'd needed a Mic.

And i'm not fussed what map we'd play. My particular favourites are Panthera, Taviana and I'm willing to kick it on Oring or Origins.

Also more than willing to play the good guy role or the bad bad bandito way :)

Drop me a message here, or leave a reply here; with your skype (preferably).. but happy to use TS or whatever means of communication you want to.

• Like 1

You're quite welcome to get a few games in with us @ The BSB Network. We're an open community of fair and mature gamers first and foremost, so anyone with a bit of common sense is welcome to come along and get some games in, no obligation to join our own internal clans

We have our own Teamspeak and Day Z servers and have over 500 registered Day Z gamers within the community. More details here;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Edited by Box

You're quite welcome to get a few games in with us @ The BSB Network. We're an open community of fair and mature gamers first and foremost, so anyone with a bit of common sense is welcome to come along and get some games in, no obligation to join our own internal clans

We have our own Teamspeak and Day Z servers and have over 500 registered Day Z gamers within the community. More details here;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

I'm looking more for individuals rather than having to join another community, thanks anyway.

If you're interested in joining us... we're a clan though... add JamieWood_x on skype (I'm from Liverpool, UK) and we'll talk about you joining...

Clans aren't really an interest to me neither. All this recruitment in to a squad isn't my thing. Thanks anyway

xxflamingarrowxx is my skype, also experienced day z player been playing since mod started,been playing arma 2 for upwards of 2 years.