Sign in to follow this  
Waffenator

Chernarus Whitelist (UK) - Faction Warfare - Events - Fair Admins - Become a stakeholder!

is

Looking for polite survivors, bandits, and heroes who don't mind getting a little blood on their hands (or ax) if need be.

Have 8 regular players? Then we are accepting applications for a 3rd and perhaps a 4th Faction.

Don't have 8 regular players then organize the lone wolfs on our server or on this thread.

DAY 0 + 17 hours current server age.

Server Features

1. The 116 goes above and beyond most servers by doing our best to serve the server community as a whole. Take for example this thread and how we go out of our way to hear the opinion of all factions from our old server while we are starting up this new one.

2. Factions of more than 8 regular players will receive a dome upon request. The dome will be located on the edge of the map, can contain as many tents which will fit, two vehicles for transport (not storage), and no helicopters. The domes are there to perpetuate the persistent nature of the game and help to support more military or high end weapons being brought to bear on the field.

3. Events several times a week that bring in loot not on the standard loot tables. Ever wondered how a silenced anti material rifle works in game? Like the idea of going in silent but having a grenade launcher slung below your M4 SD, just in case? Feeling like Sheriff Rick of the Governor and want to pit your faction against others for the brass ring?

4. MH60, MTVR, KAZAM, VODNIK, CROWS HUMMER, Technicals, all in limited numbers but available.

5. STAKEHOLDER meetings bi-weekly. Want to determine how the server is run then come to our bi-weekly stakeholder meetings to give a say for your faction or you as an individua

6. Lots of mature and friendly people online who do our best to "keep it in the game" and to no be "one of those guys".

Server Rules

1. No trash talking or foul language on the server. (We are dead serious about the trash talking, an occasional swear word is accepted).

2. The game mechanics rule. No one is ever kicked for being a superb player whether they choose to be a hero, bandit, or survivor.

3. Hackers ruin it for everyone. No hacking is tolerated by anyone including and especially Windhund members. Hackers are banned and reported including public posting of their GUID.

4. Windhund members have a trust but verify attitude towards public players on the server.

5. Bambi killers. Windhund makes it a point of hunting bambi killers and bandits. We expect talented bandits to give us a hard challenge. That is half the fun of the game.

6. No pop logging to lobby in order to despawn zeds for the purposes of locating the enemy. 3 day ban for breaking this rule.

7. Welcome and enjoy your time on the server.

8. Leave what is inside the domes alone. Wanton behavior as a griefer towards the domes will result in a kick or a ban. Some people like to farm and collect and you will not be allowed to spoil it for them. Others respect this farming and collecting because we like to fight as organized teams (its also great for lone wolfs to hunt us) and part of organizing is logistics.

PS. We are highly experienced at running DayZ servers. Our last server made it into the top 200 in under 20 days. Now we are going for the top 100 with a bullet. Help us build a good community in a great game. Salute!

Edited by Waffenator
  • Like 2

Wow. This server was so great that I made an account just to tell others how amazing this server and its members are. What a great community of players. Highly recommend this server for others for a lag-free 24/7 experience.

• Like 2

Been with this clan for a few years and I must say the way this clan runs games is great! If any problems occur they are taken care of fairly and swiftly. I enjoy this server and this group of people.

• Like 2

I was part of the last server, and that was an amazing experience. I recommend this server for anyone seeking a good athmosphere and willing to establish on one unique server. The community rocks, the server in itself rock : no lag, no hackers, kinda perfect. What else ?

(PS: If some lonewolves are interested in being part of a very small group of smugglers, get to me IG or via PM.)

• Like 2

I joined this server last night when it started and in the first few hours we had a huge fight over a chopper that needed repairing in electro. It was one of the coolest nights i have ever had in DayZ. Recommend this server 150 times over.

• Like 3

Wow. This server was so great that I made an account just to tell others how amazing this server and its members are. What a great community of players. Highly recommend this server for others for a lag-free 24/7 experience.

Been with this clan for a few years and I must say the way this clan runs games is great! If any problems occur they are taken care of fairly and swiftly. I enjoy this server and this group of people.

I was part of the last server, and that was an amazing experience. I recommend this server for anyone seeking a good athmosphere and willing to establish on one unique server. The community rocks, the server in itself rock : no lag, no hackers, kinda perfect. What else ?

(PS: If some lonewolves are interested in being part of a very small group of smugglers, get to me IG or via PM.)

I joined this server last night when it started and in the first few hours we had a huge fight over a chopper that needed repairing in electro. It was one of the coolest nights i have ever had in DayZ. Recommend this server 150 times over.

Thanks for the support folks. See you all online in a bit Welcome Abild and Parker your whitelist apps are processed now and you are good to go. S!

Edited by Waffenator

Hi fellow DayZers,

Ive been apart of the 116th DayZ servers for a little while but in this time i have had the best DayZ experience.

If you're looking for a server that has Great! admins and has a lot of mixed gameplay (Bandits, Heros and Clan wars) then this is it!

I look forward to seeing new players!

• Like 2

Stakeholder meeting in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

The meeting will be held on the 116 teamspeak server. PM me if you need server details.

This is the general spirit of the agreement between the 3 parties represented last night at the meeting. Its a consenus agreement based upon a 2 hour meeting.

(There is still room for a 4th and possibly 5th faction).

1. This plan will be reviewed in 9 days.

2. Domes

2A. Domes for each faction (currently 3).

2B. 6 ground vehicles and 2 rotary wing aircraft max under each dome.

2C. Domes will be on the edge of the map.

2E. Bandit Faction West of Myshkina

2F. 116 West of Skalka.

2G. DDz to be determined tomorrow.

3. Server Time - will be rolled back for 4 hours for more daylight for North Americans.

4. Vehicles and Aircraft:

Totals on specific vehicles (if they are not mentioned will remain the same).

12 Military Offroads

12 UAZ

12 Motorcycles

12 ATV

24 Bicycles

12 Standard Huey (No radar equipped vehicles).

4 PBX

3 Vodniks (No vokniks as they have a radar).

12 6 x 6 max.

Vehicle count set to 200 (actual maximum spawn will be significantly less).

• Like 1

0DARK30

This server gets very dark. If you are a creature of the night this server is for you.

For the past two nights there have been intense and challenging fire fights!

Last night there was a 2 hour rolling fire fight.

Nothing quite like being shot and knocked unconscious flying a helo....

Only to still be able to land and live to tell about it!

It is midnight now

Back to the depths of hell.

Salute!

Edited by Waffenator

Everyone who applied last night and this morning should now be white listed and good to go. Salute!

Anyone who joins the server for the fist time today will receive a 9mm SD Pistol and clips. Admins will be around MOST but not all of the day.

M9SD ... Great for killing the updated zombies...

Me and my friend got ambushed last night and it was an intense firefight ..... Luckily me and my friend came out alive.

• Like 1

Just finished up with 12 hours of continuous combat on the server between two factions. It was a running war of attrition that went from Zelenogorsk to Kamenka and ranged in weapons used for murder from an M107 down to an Ax and almost every weapon in between.

Would like to welcome UKB as our latest faction. We now have 4 factions and have room for two more. If you have 6 to 8 highly active members then please PM me for a discussion. Of course, lone wolves and smaller teams are just as welcome.

Cheers,

Waff