dblxross@yahoo.com

Past DayZ-This is my story.

wow his puts the fanfic sereis ive been trying to write to shame i might as well stop now because you sir have SOME REAL FUCKING SKILL

amazing i haven't posted in all caps in a while

Argh, almost done with chapter 11. Like I said, lots been going on. Expect more this summer when Im in Missouri.

• Like 1

Sorry, took a bit of a break from the story. I was away, in another state for around a month. Should be more soon, but no promises, just showing you guys im not dead. I still have big plans for the story, and even for the main characters to eventually end up in Chernarus! I have a nice little outline set up. Will write with it as soon as I get the time.

• Like 1

<'gooogle translation'>

This is a very good and I like it.

:)

• Like 1

Great stuff. If only I could play like in chapter 10.  :P

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Very well written, beans to you uncle sam, you should write your own book series, i am currently working on a zombie book set in ireland, based off DayZ

Very well written, beans to you uncle sam, you should write your own book series, i am currently working on a zombie book set in ireland, based off DayZ

Thanks. I have been getting that a lot, actually. However, I still don't think my skills are on par with an author's. Hopefully after this year in AP english my skills will be!

Edited by Dblxross

Nicely done.

Don't take me for a grammar nazi, but simply breaking it up into paragraphs would make it much easier to read (in my eyes anyways).

:beans:

Nicely done.

Don't take me for a grammar nazi, but simply breaking it up into paragraphs would make it much easier to read (in my eyes anyways).

:beans:

Yeah, I agree with you. Its just that the format seems to die every time I update the thread, so I've just stopped trying XD

EDIT: I broke it up into paragraphs back to the way it originally was. It should be a lot easier to read, now.

Edited by Dblxross
  • Like 1

Pretty nice story so far. I hope you are good with taking critique but I kind of wish you would develop the characters

attitudes better. Bradley seems to be quick to kill, cold and calculating and it seems Alex is molding into what Bradley is.

I don't know to much about Carter yet but hopefully you will put an emphasis on thier behaviour but other than that

you had me captivated from the beginning.

Pretty nice story so far. I hope you are good with taking critique but I kind of wish you would develop the characters

attitudes better. Bradley seems to be quick to kill, cold and calculating and it seems Alex is molding into what Bradley is.

I don't know to much about Carter yet but hopefully you will put an emphasis on their behaviour but other than that

you had me captivated from the beginning.

Constructive criticism is very appreciated, as it helps me develop into a better writer. I agree with you, Alex's character has always felt less like a genuine person and more like somebody that the reader could project themselves onto. I agree that he should have his own unique personality, and intend to develop this as time passes. Also, there is a high possibility that as Alex embraces the harsh world that is DayZ, he will become more of a bandit and lose himself. While this isn't befitting of a protagonist, I believe that is what happens to the majority of us who play the game and is what probably would happen if it was for real. Realistic and intriguing plot lines are always my favorite when it comes to a survival story.

Amazing story, really enjoying it! :3

Inspired me to write my own one:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144400-dayz-survivor-diaries-jack-hunters-story/

Gave you credit! :D

I'm glad you like it, and I'm even more pleased that it has inspired someone else to write! Just remember that despite what others tell you, you can always, always improve and get better through practice. Reading doesn't hurt either.

I'm glad you like it, and I'm even more pleased that it has inspired someone else to write! Just remember that despite what others tell you, you can always, always improve and get better through practice. Reading doesn't hurt either.

I'll be sure to follow that advice :3

I don't want to tease you guys too much....but what I can say- expect chapter 11, as well as 12, fairly soon. 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheheheh......Guess what? Chapter 11 has been added. Definitely a different change of pace, and some REALLY vague and confusing things introduced. Look at this as a new book. Don't worry, its still about Alex Endovets.