dblxross@yahoo.com

Past DayZ-This is my story.

I may or may not write chapter 6 later tonight due to the fact I have a research paper to write as well, so don't expect anything but there is still a possibility. If not today, then for sure tomorrow.

• Like 1

Concentrate on the research paper, it's more important. I'll be glad to wait and enjoy the anticipation

Thanks for understanding. I am finished with the paper as it was only five pages, which I can type up from scratch in about two hours if i'm fast.

• Like 1

Thanks for understanding. I am finished with the paper as it was only five pages, which I can type up from scratch in about two hours if i'm fast.

• Like 1

Wait is this based on the actual DayZ Map that came out about a day ago? "DayZero?" I might try it out. ;)

Wait is this based on the actual DayZ Map that came out about a day ago? "DayZero?" I might try it out. ;)

No, it is based on the map called "Taviana". DayZero is a mod of a mod, I'm pretty sure.

Anyways, GREAT STORY! Instense and great use of describing what the kills were like.

great read

Thanks to you both! Chapter 6 has been added!

• Like 1

No, it is based on the map called "Taviana". DayZero is a mod of a mod, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks to you both! Chapter 6 has been added!

sweet

Need more! I really want to know why Alex is targeting at Bradley, Claire and Carter! Maybe Alex did make a mistake and now they're going to leave him. Or they tied him down, he can untie himself and is angry. Anyways...GIMMIE MOAR!!

Edited by Inexorabilis

Need more! I really want to know why Alex is targeting at Bradley, Claire and Carter! Maybe Alex did make a mistake and now they're going to leave him. Or they tied him down, he can untie himself and is angry. Anyways...GIMMIE MOAR!!

Lol, I'm glad the feelings I was trying to create reached someone. Anyways, should be more light on that situation in around chapter 8 or 9. Chapter 7 should be up sometime today.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the support guys, I am sorry for the wait haha. I wrote up most of the 7th chapter today at school, so I should have it posted today or tomorrow. Please be patient, as it takes a long time to write each chapter, much longer than you think!

• Like 2