Sign in to follow this  
Lordsam16

[Commando Coalition] [Recruiting] [DayZ Standalone]

Backround: Hello, My Name is Sam and i am the Leader of the Commando Coalition! I have played DayZ since 2011 and have enjoyed the mod and cant wait for it to turn into a game.

Storyline: The Commando Coalition were dropped in by the Soviet Union into chernarus right after the infection hit. We were dropped into Cherno and were swarmed by infected right away. We fought for our lives shooting down and leveling the place but they just kept coming. We were outnumbered by thousands the infected were to strong. After the Soviet collapse we were left stranded to fend for ourselves. Low on supplies and ammo we were doomed. We went up to the North West Airfeild to find a few survivors scavenging for some food then we fetched them into our Huey and taught them the ways of the commandos. We faught, hunt, scavenged, built, and destroyed. These new soilders gave spirit to our new cause! Our cause to hunt and kill all hostiles in the area and eliminate the threat to our survival, This is our world now and its what we make of it, "United We Stand United We Fall" We have come to you and this is your chance to rebuild this mighty province and make our own nation!

This is the Commado Coalition.....

Goal: Crush Hostiles in our area.

Teamspeak: soon to come when standalone is released!

Steam: 1stGA_Kaiser_Sam

Requirements:

Be atleast 16, Some exceptions will be made but maturity is a must!

Have a mich and Teamspeak.

Listen to All orders Given.

Basic Skills.

Atleast 3+ months of DayZ Or Arma II.

Have Fun.

Application [Required]

Mich plus Teamspeak:

Will you listen to orders Given:

Do you have basic DayZ Skills:

Have you played 3+ months of DayZ or Arma II:

Do you like to have fun but be in a serious Group:

Are you ready for A Basic Training Exercise to determine combat efficiency:

Sam.

D..Did you really just say you've played DayZ since 20..11? Re.. Really? HAHA! It was only released in 2012! AHAHAHA!

Backround: Hello, My Name is Sam and i am the Leader of the Commando Coalition! I have played DayZ since 2011 and have enjoyed the mod and cant wait...

Edited by Zionist Wabbit

HAHAHA! It was actually released in May, 2012. No-where near early 2012.. HAHA! I just found that lie so hilarious, yet you want people with experience when you clearly don't? haha!

• Like 1

Hm well its been a long time and i have lost track i dont remember since its been almost a year and yes ive logged thousands of hours on DayZ so yes i have experience. If you plan on ruining peoples threads have fun but leave my thread as i said the age requirement is 16 and from your typing "HAHAHAHA" you are obviously under 16. It was a mistake cool!

Indeed, I'm under 16. Point? I was merely making fun of your obvious lie within the first paragraph of your Thread.. Then you decided to retort with another lie to some-how re-enforce your original lie.

As for the 'hahaha' leading to your thinking I'm under 16, I could say the same to you; Bold lettering, over-sized text & too many English and Grammatical error's to count. Haha..hahaha.

Indeed, I'm under 16. Point? I was merely making fun of your obvious lie within the first paragraph of your Thread.. Then you decided to retort with another lie to some-how re-enforce your original lie.

As for the 'hahaha' leading to your thinking I'm under 16, I could say the same to you; Bold lettering, over-sized text & too many English and Grammatical error's to count. Haha..hahaha.

You don't have to laugh in all caps like some sort of douchebag, though.

Capitalising / No Capitalising can tell whether they're a douche? Aha! Let's all discuss how Star Signs truly tell the future, too? :-)