Sign in to follow this  
kaylo

Looking for a hardcore populated US server

I'm tired of seeing all these shit ass servers that have 400 vehicles with starting gear comboed with bad admins and side chat. Do any private hives exist where the game is actually hard and there are people playing all the time?

You could, y'know, use the search function? They're not all that uncommon.

thanks for taking the time to post in the thread but not actually answer. smart ass prick

thanks for taking the time to post in the thread but not actually answer. smart ass prick

He did give you the answer. It's called 'use the search function'

• Like 1

He did give you the answer. It's called 'use the search function'

used it, didnt find anything besides foreign servers. eat my ass

Thanks for not taking the time to use the search function. It amuses me when I see morons such as yourself stumbling around the forums as if it's their first time making or reading a post.

Thanks for not taking the time to use the search function. It amuses me when I see morons such as yourself stumbling around the forums as if it's their first time making or reading a post.

i love seeing people like you that try their hardest to come off as an educated intellectual when in reality youre stupid as shit. stop using grammar because your iq isnt getting any higher, and you can eat my ass

i love seeing people like you that try their hardest to come off as an educated intellectual when in reality youre stupid as shit. stop using grammar because your iq isnt getting any higher, and you can eat my ass

Seriously? Just because I have language skills that are above fourth grade standards doesn't mean that I'm trying to sound smarter than I really am. And now you're just straying off topic. Use the goddamn search function, and if you find no results, then use broader and/or different keywords. Or else you're going to get the same reply I have been giving you.

used it, didnt find anything besides foreign servers. eat my ass

You've told 2 people so far to eat your ass, in this thread alone.

...Something you wanna tell us?

You've told 2 people so far to eat your ass, in this thread alone.

...Something you wanna tell us?

sry i was in a bad mood from not doing cardio for 3 days. keep it real

Try us out, we do not have a crazy vehicle count, however each night I respawn any destroyed vehicles.

No-hacker problems, no abusive admins (I'm the only 1 and I never play ingame).

Its based in US but ppl from all over the world play here with no lag and decent ping.

You will need to apply for the password, but I've made this process very easy.

Just go here http://huntersden.forumotion.com

you can check out the forum and see if we are what you desire.

all types of players call this server home: heros, new players, and hardcore bandits

Edited by dizzmain