Sign in to follow this  
shanehilton12

Seeking some teammates

Since I am a bit of a noob and eager to learn I am seeking for some teammates.

I know some of the basics in theory...in practice they go all wrong so I thought if I maybe find a team I can learn to do the practice right.

I have skype (my skype is: shanehilton12)

A microphone (Not a good one....but working on getting one better)

And I have teamspeak

I would like to meet mature people BUT I don't like us to be all serious...I mean live to work work to live right?

Making some jokes from time to time isn't bad as long as we can stay serious in situations.

Please no questions for clans and such I only want some teammates, clans are far to big.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you guys answer me!

P.s. I live at GMT +1

GMT+1 means which country ? I'm from France looking for some teammates too but would rather speak french than english (writing is ok, but you might not understand when i speak english :) )

I can play with you, I recently recruited a friend off of the forums here and we played last night, we're looking for more survivors. I'll add you on skype. Mine is eliridesvw.

I'm also a fairly new player but I'm getting around pretty well. Everything is seeming to come easy to me. If you want a teammate kinda in your skill range to practice and play together I'm 22 and I'm always friendly I don't take the path of a bandit. Add my Skype: chootastic1

I am looking for some players for my ranger tactical team if you are new i will give you full in-game training =p -Jeremiah-

If interested click the link in my Signature and follow the instructions listed on the website to get into my Voice Server -thanks gl-