BEASTWolverine

Ranger Team (Organize,Train,Operate)

Hello I am looking for new and veteran players alike who would be interested in playing with a team in dayz. This team will focus on strategy and we will run training exercises/scenarios to improve our skills as a team. So if your bored of playing by yourself or you just don't seem to be getting any better at the game throw your microphone on and come join us! -Jeremiah

Requirements: Must have voice communications/IE Microphone, Must speak fluent English, Must be a mature/Objective gamer, Must be willing to lead and follow... If your too stubborn to accept an order or reccomendation please don't even bother joining up with us because too many leaders or too many followers usually isn't a good thing.

Our goal is to have fun in DayZ with a tight knit team click the link below if you wish to help us succeed in that goal!

http://www.freewebs....chernobylgames/

Follow the instructions at the link. I look forward to talking to you all soon!

*BUMP* We now have 3 members total looking forward to obtaining more members for this tactical ranger squad -Jeremiah-

*Bump* We now are organized under the name [bEAST] and codename our members after an animal of their choosing for in-game purposes. We are starting a youtube feed and have been recording some pretty badass footage of our takedowns and missions. Come join the fun currently focusing on mny different servers and maps especially Lingor.

Hey there! I've been in your raidcall for a few hours now with no luck, hopefully if you could shoot me an add on my steam: rgerisking i'll be able to speak to yall at a later date!. thanks!

• Like 1

Hey there! I've been in your raidcall for a few hours now with no luck, hopefully if you could shoot me an add on my steam: rgerisking i'll be able to speak to yall at a later date!. thanks!

Sorry i assure you we are all active but we all stayed up for 2 days now were sleeping for 8-12 hours man i can come on right now and say hi =p

Next time you two are online stop by for a bit I'm sure we will be on what time zone and times are you two active? -[bEAST]Wolverine

Edited by BEASTWolverine

Oh the other guy and I met in your lobby haha, Well i'm from Australia, so my times are a little messy, but I have a fair bit of free time haha

• Like 1

Oh the other guy and I met in your lobby haha, Well i'm from Australia, so my times are a little messy, but I have a fair bit of free time haha

I believe we got you all setup! Gonna have some good times! =p

BUMP* We now have 8 quality active players in our squad. We revamped the website and designed personal signatures for all of our members. If you would like to join in on the fun follow the instructions at the website! Currently playing Lingor Island Pussy Patrol Server

If you can provide in which timezone you guys play in that would be great.

We are all from different timezones... Im in central standard time... We normally play 6:00pm to 10:00am Central standard time...

I've been going in and out of Raidcall I even sent you private messages in raidcall but you dont seem to notice it.

sorry was in game m8... i didnt recieve any private messages in raidcall give me sec what is ur raidcall name?

Hey this sounds like an awesome team. My PC was fried in an electrical storm and i am in the process of getting a new $1300 gaming PC so i shouldn't lag. I have never played DayZ before but i can learn fast. ive been watching hours of instructionals and guides to help me learn. I am 17 years old and will listen to commands. Hope to talk to yall later. LeFuse

• Like 1

Wow just realized these last two posts. The team is disbanded now most of the guys are working their a*%es of in real life... I still play pm me if ya ever need a team mate with experience.