Sign in to follow this  
dwj4321

Looking for a new group of people

Hi, I'm an 18 yr old guy looking for a few people to play with. I will play whichever map you want just as long as you play a good amount.I am in the P.S.T zone but i am prone to stay up late anyways .My favorite thing to do is to be a scouter for my team( only when i don't have a sniper because I like to not die if i have a sniper).So, i have more to say but don't want this post being that long. So, if you want to play with me add me on skype: xdwj1234x. I also have teamspeak.

See you all soon :D

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 3 servers, a Chernarus server. a training server and a Taviana server. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

You're quite welcome to get a few games in with us @ The BSB Network. We're an open community of fair and mature gamers first and foremost, so anyone with a bit of common sense is welcome to come along and get some games in, no obligation to join our own internal clans.

We're noob friendly, have our own Teamspeak and Day Z servers and have over 500 registered Day Z gamers within the community. More details here;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/