Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi667

Quick Question.

Hey guys not sure where to put this but I got a quick question and this seems like the place.

So for starters there's the obvious "I don't run scripts and I don't use hacks" but a couple of days ago I got kicked from a server for a "restricted script 18" or something like that. It hasn't affected my game and I can still play on the server but with the new BEC I'm just a little worried that it's going to cause an issue.

To compound issues my mate just got kicked off a server for "restricted script 38" (or maybe it was 18 I dunno I didn't see the error).

What exactly does this mean? I know for a fact he doesn't have any scripts or hacks installed because I live with him and I installed the game for him lol.

Would this have anything to do with my local ban on a server I did nothing wrong on? They said they had issues where people were getting banned for no reason?

I realise you aren't the server admins but I figure that being the creators of the mod you would know exactly what is going on?

Cheers for the replies.

Yeah sweet as, I'll get my group to do that as they all followed my instructions on how to install the beta patches.

I was just downloading them from the website http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php I think the last one we installed was 93825 (the most current one).