Sign in to follow this  
MrFrazier

Mature, non-noob player looking for Experienced Small Group/Clan

Looking for a group/small clan.

Little about me.

23 years old. East Coast. Usually on 9 PM 3 AM Weekdays and all day on the weekends im not out of town for work.

2 months experience in DayZ, just now coming back from a break due to work.

Experience in tactical manuvering in DayZ (hugging walls, running in brush/tree line, etc) and not just running in the open, ive played countless FPS, and I cant stand the CoD play style of just running around like you dont care if you die.

I have Skype and can get TS or Vent.

My experience in the past includes pulling into a town in a car, covering my team (And our car) as they raided supplies as well as leaving our car parked in the brush far out from a city as we tactically made our way in and out. As well as countless other stories, thats just one of my favorite's.

I love playing support, medic, covering the team during a supply raid, etc.

I do not need a leadership position, I just want to go out and have fun with a group of Mature people.

My Skype name is MrFrazier

Hope to get in with some people tonight! PM or Skype Me!

Hey bud sounds like you are a tactical player! You would fit in well with our group as that is how Fugitive typically plays in DayZ. I pasted our core info below. You will notice we play more mods then just DayZ but it is the norm right now in our group. PM me if you're interested.

le paste info:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 3 servers, a Chernarus server. a training server and a Taviana server. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

Edited by Promy