Sign in to follow this  
Pokey (DayZ)

Have: Camo Suit. Want: Five minutes of your time!

To cut it short. I'm a Hero on many private servers. I've started playing some public games, and I need someone to help me get the hero skin on public servers (mostly because I cannot be arsed to go through it for the seventh time, and because public is a nightmare with PvP).

I just need to blood bag you a few times, and voila! One Camo Clothing will be yours on public games. Just toss me a message and I'll pick out a public server to do this on.

Earn it how you got it the first time, and your title reminds me of those blokes who hang out of windows offering sweets.

I sense graveyard.

Earn it how you got it the first time, and your title reminds me of those blokes who hang out of windows offering sweets.

I sense graveyard.

I sense someone with too much time on their hands. Just don't comment next time.

Would you like some sweets?

• Like 2

Rubarb and Custard please 1 lb.

I only replied due to my hatred of exploits and cheating. :P

Oh, I hate it too. I also hate hackers, and it seems I cannot go ten minutes in public without having my game ruined. If you know any good public servers, then please dish the names over!

Rubarb and Custard, eh? I have half a pound in each trouser pocket. Feel free to dig on in there and grab them out.

• Like 1

Urgh birty dugger,

Have you seen all the Balota Buddies banners everywhere, they are great.

I have! But I'm not really one for chatting on a mic, so that's dissuading me a little. I probably will get whitelisted at some point, but I'm mostly playing DayZ+ at the moment, and have found a nice server.

I decided to give it a go anyway, offering my medical chopper service, it didn't work and I was killed. Who thought trying to help people on pubs would be so hard? Because of that I've lost all my gear anyway, so this thread can bugger off to the graveyard!

I'd be more than willing to do this, so long as I can also do the same.

But be warned, if you decide to kill me, all you're going to get is a Cotoye Patrol Pack, a hatchet, 20 blood bags, and some antibiotics. I'm coming to this transaction stripped to the bone of anything worthwile.

Hit me with an ip whenever you get back on.

P.S: I prefer raspberry danishes.

Edited by Assassin8813

you can only bloodbag every 10 minutes

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. I can see why you think that seeing as it does take ten minutes to run across a field.