Sign in to follow this  
SCiM8

Looking for active Australian group.

I'm an Australian and I'm looking for a group/clan of fellow Aussies to roll with. I'm getting sick of riding solo in random public servers infested with kids and hackers, so pretty much anything would be cool.

I'm an Australian and I'm looking for a group/clan of fellow Aussies to roll with. I'm getting sick of riding solo in random public servers infested with kids and hackers, so pretty much anything would be cool.

Ill be keen to roll with you, lonewolfing becomes tiresome. In Also from AU and am 25

Ill be keen to roll with you, lonewolfing becomes tiresome. In Also from AU and am 25

Yeah man, sounds good. Do you have a server that you attend regularly? If so, I can join.

Yeah man, sounds good. Do you have a server that you attend regularly? If so, I can join.

Yea I do it's aVagaming.com.au #2 Taviana v2.0 [uTC+4] Private Hive

Well I'm fairly new to the game and this server seems fairly good. I'm currently trying to get whitelisted for a few other servers so I don't have to deal with scripters

Yea I do it's aVagaming.com.au #2 Taviana v2.0 [uTC+4] Private Hive

Well I'm fairly new to the game and this server seems fairly good. I'm currently trying to get whitelisted for a few other servers so I don't have to deal with scripters

I've added it to favourites, hopefully I see you in game so I can give you my Skype contact. My name will be SCiM8, of course.

I've added it to favourites, hopefully I see you in game so I can give you my Skype contact. My name will be SCiM8, of course.

Sweet, ill be on tonight, don't think the server has side chat enabled tho.

Sean, add me to Skype. The name is just "thepwnguin1".

link to webpage Militia Men

We play on Balotta buddies a bit as it reduces hacks dramatically. we are usually active between 7pm - 2am AEST

jump on there & post we can contact you