Sign in to follow this  
lightair10

Looking for a clan.

Hi, my name is Jake. Im looking for a DayZ clan. I want to join a mature clan, but have trouble finding one because most have an age limit. (Im only 15). I am just looking for a mature clan that is organized and skilled. Below I will list things/skills I have for a clan im joining.

• I have my own Taviana server.
  • I have a mumble server.
  • Im mature.
  • I am a good sniper. ( Except for DMR, not good with it. )
  • I am a good pilot of air vehicles. (helis and planes.)
  • I speak English. ( Yes, this is necessary as some don't. )
  • I have a mic.
  • I have teamspeak and Skype.
  • I play and work well with others in-game.
  • I am patient.
  • Iv'e been playing DayZ for awhile so I know everything about it.
  • I can guesstimate range very well.

Now sadly I have to list my weaknesses so potential recruiters know what they're getting themselves into.

• I am not good with close range combat. (But im not bad either,)
  • I can only get on weekends and weeknights. (Late on weeknights
  • I only have experience with Taviana, Chernarus,Utes, and Namalsk

Some more random things about me. Not weaknesses or strengths.

• I am CST.
  • I live in Chicago, Illinois.
  • I am 15.

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 2 servers, a training server and a Taviana server, we also are going to be getting a third server when we get some more recruits. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

You're welcome to check us out @ The BSB Network.

Were a mature/adult clan but have no silly rules, requirements and restrictions. All we ask is for common sense & fair play. We're well established (since 2002!) and have supported Day Z since launch and will support it well into Stand Alone. We have our own website, teamspeak and gaming servers (that yours would be promoted along with!). Our clan members are divided into 3 factions BSB Ravens (Friendlies), BSB Scorpions (Bandits) and Lone Wolves.

More details @ our recruitment thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119199-bsb-network-fair-mature-gamers-est2002/

and our website here:-

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Hi, my name is Jake. Im looking for a DayZ clan. I want to join a mature clan, but have trouble finding one because most have an age limit. (Im only 15). I am just looking for a mature clan that is organized and skilled. Below I will list things/skills I have for a clan im joining.

• I have my own Taviana server.
  • I have a mumble server.
  • Im mature.
  • I am a good sniper. ( Except for DMR, not good with it. )
  • I am a good pilot of air vehicles. (helis and planes.)
  • I speak English. ( Yes, this is necessary as some don't. )
  • I have a mic.
  • I have teamspeak and Skype.
  • I play and work well with others in-game.
  • I am patient.
  • Iv'e been playing DayZ for awhile so I know everything about it.
  • I can guesstimate range very well.

Now sadly I have to list my weaknesses so potential recruiters know what they're getting themselves into.

• I am not good with close range combat. (But im not bad either,)
  • I can only get on weekends and weeknights. (Late on weeknights
  • I only have experience with Taviana, Chernarus,Utes, and Namalsk

Some more random things about me. Not weaknesses or strengths.

• I am CST.
  • I live in Chicago, Illinois.
  • I am 15.

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com

Okay guys thanks. Ill take a look at your guy's clans this weekend or sometime this week. Thank you

Scavenger. I'm CST as well. To be frank, I need a man of your skills. If you are interested, I play with another dude on a british server. Wireworld.com. It is tough. Lots of skill on the server. It is growing. Me and Kang are the only americans on there, but we represent well. If you are all the things you say you are, you'd be a welcomed addition. YOur times align with mine as well.

Let me know and I'll get you whitelisted. I'm goign to be building up to about 10 strong on the server. There is power in numbers and we are lacking at the moment. Skills, no. But numbers, yes.