Sign in to follow this  
DazS

can i use sd ammo in a non silenced m4a1

Yes you can, players will not hear it as SD but zombies still will. ( From my experiences)

Yes, you can, I can confirm that. Read on the internet (trust that literally as much as you trust anything on the internet) that SD mags in a non-silenced weapon actually don't attract zombies in the same fashion that regular (non-sd) rounds do...but that players hear no difference.

fyi you can use sd rounds in a non sd weapon

but yoiu CANT use normal rounds in a sd weapon

Non-SD weapons can use both regular and SD. SD weapons can only use SD ammo.

Non-SD weapons using SD rounds: 1) Zombies dont hear shots, but players do. 2) The shot shoots really low, exasperated by range.

2) The shot shoots really low, exasperated by range.

To clarify, the bullet trajectory is above the aim-point, you need to aim low. At some range I would expect the SD round to drop back down to where you are aiming, but this range is very great.

• Like 1

yeah the rounds fire a bit higher then a regular round as they travel at a different speed they are also slower and take a split seccond more to hit but its barely noticable close up just aim a little lower and a little bit more predictivley and your fine ALL guns take SD mags only sd guns dont take regular mags m4a1= sd and reg m4a1 CCO SD = rare sd amunition but awesome as hell