Sign in to follow this  
TheDoktor (DayZ)

[Recruiting] (New Clan) Gun Runners! [Mercenary/PvP]

New Clan; Gun Runners

A little history:

The Gun Runners started out as a small squad of three men who were determined to do more than just survive in the harsh post apocalyptic world, we wished to control it. "But how?" one might ask, for surely control of all of Chernarus with its many zombies and bandits is an impossible task! And admittedly, at first it was. We struggled to survive, scavenged what we could, laid our heads to rest wherever we could hide from the monsters of this apocalypse. We lived, and we died many a time before we came to see our true opportunity at claiming power in this world. You see, we asked ourselves "What gives a man power in this wasteland?" and of course, the answer was "A big gun". We all laughed it off, and continued on with our day to day routine. But the longer we played, the more and more obviously true this statement became to us. The source of power in the apocalypse is weaponry, therefore the key to controlling the apocalypse, is to control the guns. This is where the modern day Gun Runners formed, we devoted all of our efforts to collecting high grade weapons, and became arms dealers of the wastes. We sold our wares to the highest bidder, and this bought us power. When that wasn't enough to satisfy us, we branched out into mercenary services, fighting battles for a price. We claimed reputations on server after server, growing in strength all the time. Until recently. Recently, we have been unable to grow any larger. We are spread simply too thin, we need more manpower. One of the men suggested we recruit a few men off of the forum, but I decided that would not be enough. Why command a squad, when we could command an army? Why claim a server, when we could claim ten? This is where you come in my friend;

The Gun Runners, and your place in it;

Make no mistake, we are a PvP orientated clan. While we do not identify ourselves as a "bandit clan", it does not bother us who we kill, for the right reason or price. This is where you come in; the enlisted man. When you apply to the gun runners, unlike most clans, you will not apply to a specific position. Upon acceptance into the group, you become a member of the horde. The horde is a group of all of our soldiers, guards medics, drivers, pilots, and scavengers, commanded by pack leaders. When something needs to get done, a pack leader will select the men he needs for the task, and create a "pack" to complete the job. You can rise out of the horde by showing your worth in battle, or in other situations. From that point you can go down two paths. The standard issue soldier who has proven better than those around him will rise up to become a pack leader. The most outstanding pack leaders can earn their place in the circle, the council that decides all major actions of the clan. Sitting on the top of the ladder is myself, the war-chief But wait, didn't you say there was two paths? I did. The second is solely for our best warriors. The best of the best rise above to become hunters, our elite shock troop if you would. The best hunters become elites, who command the hunters, and have a seat in the circle.

Application:

Stick through all that? This is how you apply;

IGN:

Mic (Y/N):

Willing to use voip program (Raidcall):

What can you contribute to the Gun Runners:

DayZ experience:

ARMA experience (if any):

Can you drive/fly:

Can you follow orders:

Why should I pick you:

Interested in a leadership role? Message me on the forums for more information!

Actually, the is how we started... We actually were on a server for a while selling outselves as mercs and selling guns. Laugh as you may, but it did work.

well my names chad miller im 22 i live outside Pittsburgh pa new to the game but im not too bad just need a group to play with and the way you guys play sounds fun hit me up if you wanna add me....email millertime1690@aol.com skype millerxtimex1690

well my names chad miller im 22 i live outside Pittsburgh pa new to the game but im not too bad just need a group to play with and the way you guys play sounds fun hit me up if you wanna add me....email millertime1690@aol.com skype millerxtimex1690

Please use the application form in the OP