Harry Hood

No Message Received

I was able to log in and play the last few days but since yesterday whenever I try to log in I get to the server screen where it shows the current players on and the receiving data bar starts to go across the screen but then a yellow chain link pops up for a little while then it turns red and at the bottom left of the screen it says No Message Received and I am unable to get any further. Any Ideas on what is causing this?

I have been getting this all night, it seems as soon as I fix one problem with this game another one appears.

The no message received seems to only happen on server crashes, in which everyone is disconnected and the server restarts.

Im also getting losing connection to host in all servers i join after a while, never happened before. ping servers is good 70-90ms.

Same. Was told the hatchets were crashing the servers, can't confirm.

same here. i loose connection after playing around 15 minutes, on every server. dont got this problem before 1.7.1.2.

The no message received seems to only happen on server crashes, in which everyone is disconnected and the server restarts.

i dont think the whole server crashed, because it happens on every server i try, after some time and the forums are not full of threads about this :-)

it looks the problem affects just some of the players.

Was told the hatchets were crashing the servers, can't confirm

i found a hatchet earier and the server didnt crashed^^ Just the No Message Recives Problem after a while. This also happens if i didnt have a hatchet...

Same problem here since 1.7.1.2

No Mesage received after 5-15 min on any server

This is a server issue. best to disconnect and reconnect or wait for you to resync with the server

This cant be only a server prob. When i wait for the resync, i'm gonna be kicked of the server.

It happens at all server where i joined, too.

But I can always play max 2min.