Sign in to follow this  
GOM3RPLY3R

AS OF 22:59 FEB. 9, 2013, DOCTOR IVAN (PATIENT 0) IS DEAD

Dear All DayZ players,

As of February 9th, 2013 22:59 EST, Doctor Ivan was 'K.I.A' at Krasnoznamen'sk Airport in the Fire House on the first floor by me, GOM3RPLY3R, and my friend, Skullsmacher. We know that this may be Patient Zero as his real name is Doctor Ivan. We are not sure if this is Patient Zero, but the rumors have been that his name was Dr. Ivan. There is a picture of him dead on the ground and you may see his name tag is 'Dr. Ivan'. Rumors have also stated that he takes many shots to be killed by, which is very true. He went through, 6 Revolver Magazines, 2 Makarov Maganzines, and 1 AK Mag with the AKS-74 Kobra. Skull gave the final blow to the head with the revolver killing him in cold blood. (Most shots were aimed and hit the head)

We know that it was said to take amazing amounts of ammo to kill, but this (surprisingly) wasn't expected. Also, to be added, upon researching the gear, the was NO SPECIAL ITEM DROP. In conclusion, this may be a fake, or the real, and we may have killed an impostor, or all the rumors were wrong.

We are taking credit that we have killed this zombie with the name of 'doctor ivan' and that we have received no special loot. With this, we are the first (known) people to have killed 'Patient 0' (If it is him). We are not going to fully take credit that we have killed Patient 0, but we have killed this zombie, and we will wait until it is proven that this is the guy.

post-121801-0-47738500-1360470302_thumb.

post-121801-0-86258400-1360470303_thumb.

post-121801-0-82338500-1360470340_thumb.

Edited by GOM3RPLY3R
  • Like 5

I'm guessing Dr Ivan is non-canonically the first zombie?

Looking at the skin, that nametag was designed to be noticeable. Most of the time, they are blurred out with no real text on them. but this one is almost cartoonishly large.

Maybe you're onto something.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

I love this kind of things where players make up their own story, beans for you sir!

• Like 1

Kind of makes me wanna hop back on Dead Frontier. Tagging up to hunt down specific zeds and all. I used to spend a load of money on that game, though. I don't know if I could play without needing a movespeed boost.

I assure everyone that it is real, look on the front page of this website, and also press ctrl+F and search for patient zero:

http://www.dayzorigins.com/

Sorry but I don't trust anything that didn't actually come from Rocket's mouth himself.

Sorry but I don't trust anything that didn't actually come from Rocket's mouth himself.

Rocket did not make this map. He wouldn't know anything know anything about it. So all the info everyone has about this map is either from the people who made it or people who play it a lot and know everything about it. :beans:

• Like 1

Oh, Origins, thats why lol Not really a big deal, I thought it was something with standard DayZ lol

Oh, Origins, thats why lol Not really a big deal, I thought it was something with standard DayZ lol

This. I thought we're talking about Chernarus here. >.< Congratulations to you then.

Lol, yeah it's fine. Origins is pretty new so I don't blame if not many know about it. But for the people who do, yeah we did it. ^_^

• Like 1