HL DELTA

looking for some players or a group to play with

Hey im HL DELTA and just recently i have experienced cd key theft . somebody got my cd key globally banned so i haven't played for a month so i bought a new copy of arma 2 oa and my old group has moved on without me and i have no way of contacting them so im looking for some new players or a group to play with. i have many skills in dayz you might want to consider. 1. i am a very experienced sniper so i can hit anything more than 900 meters away (including mile-dots and the svd scope.). 2. Im a great helicopter pilot and can maneuver very well. 3. i will follow orders (unless you tell me to do something stupid) but in return i ask for people to do what i tell them to do.

some information you might wanna know about me: i do have Skype and my name is vgxdeltaz and i am 14 turning 15 in 2 months but i am very mature and serious player. i am also on a tier 1 soccer team and the reason you need to know this is because i have practice almost everyday for 2 hours and sometimes on weekends i travel around to play in tournaments (in my world, soccer comes before dayz).

thank you for reading and i hope somebody will respond!

Edited by HL DELTA

You specifically chose a different font, but I'm at a loss for why. Questions: 1.) You have a new CDKey? 2.) If you have Skype, why don't you use that to contact your old pals? 3.) You note that you follow orders and then immediately follow it up with 'and usually do what I'm told'. You do realize that those two points run counter to each other, right? 3.) Seriously, why did you change the font? You've gotten that into my head now, and I can't wrap my head around it.

What Timezone are you in and do you/would you play any other mods for ARMA II OA?

Edited by Red Storm