Sign in to follow this  
ShadowGhost (DayZ)

Fix things!

no weapon --> more weapon spawns

no food --> more food and drink spawns

(no empty cans anymore!)

less bandages --> lower the sight of zombies

One building, 7 loot places, all empty stuff??

before the update awesome game!

fix things!

Why reduce spawn gear if you simultaneously buff spawns? That makes no sense, 5mins later the guy would be back in cherno with guns blazing.

Food is bugged, dont mind that, it'll be fixed. Weapons are already in mad abundance and their spawns should be seriously nerfed. Zombies are easy to avoid if you sneak, so sneak. Mostly empty look makes sense as well, it's not like you'd be the first there in reality.

I got the feeling that the idea of this patch was to slow the game down and make it harder. Your suggestion would totally un-do that. Am not saying this works perfectly but it's a step in the right direction.

Heme

I mean only the reduce the spawn rate of the empty cans and vodka bottles.

I sneak already prone and it's a lot harder now

okay maybe i'm a bit hasty in my conclusion but one last thing

before yu enter a room 2 zombies are already inside? they are still spawning inside or just walking inside for no reason. But yeah it's a step in the right direction..

I will support any changes but they have to be reasonable and don't forget to make some compensations. thnx for you're feedback!

appreciate it!

liukang you're crazy it's already soo f... hard!

Well, in a way the junk is ok. It at least proves that loot indeed does spawn on that server and it has its uses in distracting zeds (abundance makes it unnecessary to carry that crap with). Crawling is good way to avoid zeds in the 1.7.1.1, as long as you avoid their general body direction you should be fine. In my experiments they only spot you crawling if you're very close and right infront of them, keep to their sides or back and you'll do fine.

The zombies in the houses are bit of a nuisance, yeah, especially since they seem to be in constant aggro-modus and starting to maul you through the wall even though you haven't even seen them yet (and they certainly haven't seen you) but they're rare enough, roughly every 8th or 10th building has zombie inside. That's acceptable and in a way adds a certain feeling to looting houses too (as they used to be safe havens in their way).

As for compensations, I don't know, there hasn't been big enough change to justify compensating anything, more like fine tuning that had radical effect on the player base that had grown used to no-need-to-sneak-gun-everyone-down gameplay. Give it some time, get used to the new system and adapt. Then, when you've better idea of the new system (not the first impression) you can come up with possibly gameplay-enhancing suggestions.

(also I used you-passive here, don't mean this directly to you as a person, more like my general idea of the sudden flood of shock-induced suggestions wanting things to go back as they were)

okay thnx ha no problem but with compensating I mean when you spawn it changed a lot in the way that you have far less stuff but ok I'll try to adapt.

thnx for the feedback.