ok so there is no starter weapon now, so why cant we have melee attacks to kill the zombies. Food is way to scarce for as often as we have to eat and drink! I am one ticked off chick right now, I enjoyed the game until the newest patch!

troll away you miserable fucks!! :)

You actually paid real cash moneys for this mod? How many cash moneys? You got ripped off, smart people like me got the DayZ files off of the Pirate Bay instead of paying for Six Updater and Rocket's mirror.

Cmon people...let's at least try to have a normal forum. Too many idiots opening shit threads here.

You know, the hardcore elitist have a bad rep. They are rude, but stupid post like this don't help one godd$#%$d bit. Back up your complaints or input with some "WORDS" you know, the stuff your reading.

Here is a quick guide how to give feedback;

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/giving-constructive-feedback.html

Read it, think, repost.

If you cannot even dedicate the few minutes it takes to read that and try and be helpful to this mod/community, then you should proberly just go.

walk out the door...

just turn around now..

Your not welcome anymore...

i got all my life to give...

.... dammit Tina.

You know' date=' the hardcore elitist have a bad rep. They are rude, but stupid post like this don't help one godd$#%$d bit. Back up your complaints or input with some "WORDS" you know, the stuff your reading.

Here is a quick guide how to give feedback;

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/giving-constructive-feedback.html

Read it, think, repost.

If you cannot even dedicate the few minutes it takes to read that and try and be helpful to this mod/community, then you should proberly just go.

walk out the door...

just turn around now..

Your not welcome anymore...

i got all my life to give...

.... dammit Tina.

[/quote']

I think you meant Gloria ....ffsnoobz!!

ok so there is no starter weapon now' date=' so why cant we have melee attacks to kill the zombies. Food is way to scarce for as often as we have to eat and drink! I am one ticked off chick right now, I enjoyed the game until the newest patch!

[/quote']

Would it be fair to say that you're feeling some strong emotions right now? If so, then good. It means the mod has been a success. Now, cry some more of your sweet, sweet tears.

btw .... I shot a guy with a flashlight cause I thought it was a glitched gun .... it was day time, I needed ammo and beans ..... damn you Rocket damn youuuuuuuuuu!! And sorry guy with flashlight .... it was the FEAR!

btw .... I shot a guy with a flashlight

You shot him with a flashlight? We really need to nerf those lights :)

I think you meant Gloria ....ffsnoobz!!

.... google said you where right. I should apologize.

I Aplogize.....

:D

I forgive you ....but Gloria wants your balls in a jar.

I'm in some agreement with the OP, I haven't found any food and had to log off so now, when i log back on, I'm dead. The crawling is somewhat excessive but I love the limited kit. I'd actually prefer it if the kit was randomised a little, like you never knew what u'd get when u spawned a new character (or maybe have one random item goodie)

Too early yet to give a structured opinion but chill the fuck out guys, it's just a post. Fuck knows what ur all like in rl lol

have you seen the size of them!? 5 bag slots.... i just slightly unscrewed the cap and the batteries flew out and took his head clean off!

Blinded to death.

That... that....... no! Unacceptable! I might need my balls to trade for a can of beans!...

if you know what i mean....... :cool:

That... that....... no! Unacceptable! I might need my balls to trade for a can of beans!...

if you know what i mean....... :cool:

you mean you are going to put tomato sauce on your balls and eat them..... ah well ......desperate times call for desperate measures. Bon apetits!