Sign in to follow this  
mkrrr

I am done with this mod

i think now it's unplayable

i just lost all my (nearly top) loot because of shitty bug or somewhat

i finished the last ply session at the airport (yesterday)

today i logged in and at first appeared at the 'wilderness' with no loot at all.

i changed the server cause decided it was just the server problem

then i appeared at elektro with a pistol and some ammo and LOTS of food in my inventory 9don't know why)

i decided to change the server again. i appeared in the miiddle of the sea with ll my loot (all loot i had yesterday) but 4-5 secs later i died (don't know why)

10 hours of gameplay wasted again

i am completely done with this game

hope the same shit won't happen to anyone else

Did you test the game and help find bugs in those 10 hours of Alpha Testing?

Then it wasn't wasted.

If you don't want to test anymore, then fine. Give it up. But why do we need to hear about it on a forum thread? Are you someone important that we should give a flying fuck whether or not you're testing the game with us?

Mate, it's in Alpha stage. It's nowhere near complete, and right now the developer's are just testing shit out. Your role as a tester is to play the unfinished project and provide feedback/input for the developers, this mod- as it stands- is not about 'winning' or 'surviving'. Yes it is fun to play and what have you, but boycotting it because you were subject to a bug is just petty. It's good that you care enough though, that's a good sign.

i know that's an ALPHA guys

that's why i said "NOW it's unplayable"

that's why NOW i don't want to play it

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

P.S. this is an Alpha test' date=' and it's FREE.

[/quote']

Stellar community.

i know that's an ALPHA guys

that's why i said "NOW it's unplayable"

that's why NOW i don't want to play it

Ah ok. Got me worried there.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

P.S. this is an Alpha test' date=' and it's FREE.

[/quote']

Stellar community.

Just because I'm an ass doesn't mean I'm wrong. And this community will be considerably better the less we have people whining like the OP.

Dude, A. Alpha B. Free C. Nobody will miss you

Bye !

* or just make a better mod yourself good luck with that ^^

How did you "waste" those 10 hours? If you weren't having fun (or an interesting time) for those 10 hours, why did you do it? Why is dying a problem? Don't you get to play through the exciting first few hours of the game again?

You don't even get a starting gun now, so that should be fun. If that doesn't sound like fun, then maybe this is the wrong kind of game for you.

yep, thems the breaks.... at least ATM

PS: your not the only one...

This mod has peaked far too soon. Nonchalantly brushing off people's feedback as if it doesn't matter is fucking retarded, it's no surprise anybody posting in this thread has never attempted to create a player community. Keeping people interested throughout alpha is, like it or not, absolutely critical to future successes.

All the cretins posting just to kick a player when he's down just screams shitty community.

Don't get me wrong, OP will probably not be missed, but the dozens like him who will stop playing that don't post on the forums to signal their departure are going to start adding up.

Sign!

The new updates with 1.7.1 sucks (and 1.7.0 was bad too).

I will play 1.6.0.1 and if anyone server offline, bye!

haha do you really think playing computer isn't already wasted time?

even hitler would be sad about your post

aye giving up now is a waste of time, i really doubt anyones character for example will survive the transition from alpha to beta and even from beta to release. it would be wise to do wipes anyway so, i do agree with the rest in some way, your giving up too easily.

Perhaps this mod had become to popular for its origin/goal,creating a hardcore survival simulator/anti-game. Any additional popularity is quite nice, but losing people because the game gets harder will not be the end of the world for the mod.

To op: You killed my team once you filthy server hopping good-for-nothing! I wont let a tear you leaving the game. We threw your gun into a fire and danced around it in joy that we killed you.

And you create this thread for ? Either you make a decent report bug thread with decent feedback or gtfo.

Just fuckin unistall and c u later bro.

No such thing as waste / wasting time in Dayz lol!

@ Alex

That retarded madman has nothing to do with Dayz, why mention his name?

i just lost all my (nearly top) loot because of shitty bug or somewhat

That sort of made my laugh.