Sign in to follow this  
exposed

Looking For Active Experienced And Mature Players

hi guys

im looking for some good active mature players to form a small group.

by saying active i mean for players who play usualy everyday, offcourse maby not every single day but you get my point = active, im asking for this becuase many people ive played with were not playing on regular basis wich made us hard to be synced when one is playing mostly everyday and the others once a week or so.

my gmt is +2 (europe) and im playing mostly night time ( usualy around 10 - 11 pm and into the night)

im 28 yrs old and prefer mature pepole around my age

ive played all of the maps dayzcommander has in offer and currently playing dayz origins

im playing only on private hives , all whitelisted, the only server/mod i play wich is not private hive at the moment is dayz origins since its not released yet to public , but next week it will have private whitelist hives.

so guys to cut things shrot if your active player who plays also dayz origins (or atleast playing taviana wich dayz origings is based on) , knows the game and looking for the same as me so post here or msg me your steam or skype and age and hopefully we can form a nice team and benefit from it

cheers and thanks in advance

p.s - not looking to join clans or registering on other websites, so please dont spam with those, thanks

Edited by exposed

thanks for your response guys, ive checked both of your offers, it was my mistake that i didnt mention in the thread that im not looking to join any "clans" , im just looking to bond with good players who are playing as i said dayz origins mosty or chernarus on private whitelist hives (AWA my most played chernarus whitelist server)

im whitelisted on most of the popular server where i have as much action and tense sessions as im looking.

thanks in advance for the offers though, much appriciated