ChillPhill

Closed (Delete) (Post for Details)

Closed (For Now)

3rd Battalion Landing Team - 26th MEU has been Shut down for the time being. Due to time constraints with the Leader (Myself) I will not be able to lead this Clan at the moment. Once I have regained my time and have that set. Then the Clan will be reinstated and put back to the way it was! Keep in touch with myself as I will still play DayZ, and members go to our Website for a post explaining this in Detail! I am very sorry for this and ensure everyone we will be back when I can manage this without my Real life becoming a factor. Oorah!

Edited by ChillPhill
  • Like 1

Lets get to applying! Forward Operating Base Revolver needs more Marines!

Edited by ChillPhill

1. Age: 22

2. Experience in DayZ: 3-4 months

3. Past DayZ Clans (If any): none just group of buddies

4. Gender: Male

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any) no

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scut Sniper, Etc):Infantry, DM, Sniper, Stealth

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: yes

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?: yes

9. What Game are you Applying for?: Dayz

10. Country:Virginia, US

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc) eastern US time zone

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): any

13. Do you have Integrity?: yes

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?:yes

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: Monday- Friday and some on weekends

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: ability to fuck shit up

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: so I can fuck shit up with a group

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: fucking shit up

19. Hooah or Oorah?: I am not in the Marines or Army... if I have to chose though I would say Oorah

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated):Assault

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): A. "Nanuk" Martin

Let's get to it guys, keep those application forms coming, recruiters are always online from 6pmEST on wards, if you are on late at night (Midnight) feel free to drop by, leave me a message as I am always on, either Poke or IM me, then a recruiter will get back to you ASAP, so drop in everyday, also be sure to checkout our awesome servers, Taviana and Chernaus (Rmod) and join in on all the fun.

@shalkedeagle: Come on Teamspeak for your Interview, talk directly to me. Will be on in around 40 mikes..

1. Age:19

2. Experience in DayZ:Been playing since the beginning

3. Past DayZ Clans (If any): N/A

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any)None

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc):Scout Sniper or Platoon CO

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Yup

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?: Yup

9. What Game are you Applying for?: DayZ

10. Country: USA

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc)CST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred):Steam

13. Do you have Integrity?:Yup

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?:Yup

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: 20+ hrs/week

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: Great attitude w/ a knack for leadership.

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: I'm a natural born leader and I wish to help out.

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: Become a commissioned officer

19. Hooah or Oorah?: Oorah

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): Mix of both

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): N. "NastyNate" Wolf

Edited by SgtNateDawg

1. Age: 14

2. Experience in DayZ: Been playing for about a month, and have loved it ever since.

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any)None

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc):Rifleman or Helicopter Pilot

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Yes

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?: Yes

10. Country: USA

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc)EST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred):Steam, TeamSpeak, or Skype

13. Do you have Integrity?: Yes

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?:Yes

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: 24+ hrs/week

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: An active player, and someone who will follow and trust his leader to the end.

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: I've never played in a DayZ clan, and I think it would be a lot of fun

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: Get better at DayZ, and also learn leadership and tactics.

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): A bit of both, but mostly defensive

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): D. "D PEAR" Perry

Keep those apps coming, have had a decent amount of people wanting to join, Speak to Chill and (hopefully) join in on all the fun.

Both of you, please join our Teamspeak 3 server tonight at 530-600PM EST for your interviews

1. Age: 23

2. Experience in DayZ: 5 Months

4. Gender:Male

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any) Fours years so far USMC 0341

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc): Guardian Angel/Forward scout

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: As long as it is not "Hello Kitty Island Adventure"

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?:Yes

10. Country: 'Emerica!

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc) EST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): Steam: Samael73/ Skype: joeclay0341

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?: I feel like a hump is coming or something lol, Yes I am.

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: around 20 twenty hours a week, but I can adjust for need.

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: A blatant disregard for zombie and goat life, the ability to survive on my own, but the need to surround myself with like minded individuals who plain enjoy playing this game right

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: You guys sound like your right up my ally

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: 1.Teamwork 2.Bodycount 3.Beans 4.Fun

19. Hooah or Oorah?: Oorah Semper Fi

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): I'm Assauly minded, like to keep moving in this game.

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): J. "RainMan" Ramirez

Edited by Vader0341

1. Age: 20

2. Experience in DayZ: Started shortly after they removed the pistol start up, have experienced everything the game has to offer (exceptions to a few high grade weps), been in several clans but none have been constantly active

3. Past DayZ Clans (If any): {PAF} {DBD}

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any): None

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc): Scout/Recon/Rifleman

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Sure

9. What Game are you Applying for?: Day Z

10. Country: US (Cali)

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc) PST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): steam acc: jitros067, also have skype if it's necessary

13. Do you have Integrity?: Yes, if someone in my squad is in a sticky situation, no matter how dire, I will always do my best to help them out in anyway I can.

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?: Yes, I have been looking for a clan which shares my dedication to the game

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: 10-20 hr per week

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: An experienced player, good shot, well aware of my surroundings at all times, dedicated and always willing to help out in any manner I can

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: Mature + Military-esche gameplay

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: Form a solid bond with a single, active clan.

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): Assault/ Smaller squad based plays (ex: rescue missions, gathering supplies, flanking positions, aiding in pinned down squadmates etc)

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): Alex "Jitros" Panayi

Edited by Alex067

Accepted and Denied Applications:

Denied:

NastyNate - Reason with held

Accepted:

Vader

Alex

D PEAR

1. Age: 23

2. Experience in DayZ: 3 Months+

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any): N/A

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc): Fireteam/Squad. I can attribute to squad leader/platoon as a second opinion if squad leader position is taken "Another set of eyes" Rifleman- CQ to MR combat

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Yes, I think I have almost all of em.

10. Country: United States of America

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc): UTC -6 (CST) Minnesota

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): Skype/Steam/Teamspeak/Ventrillo

13. Do you have Integrity?: I am a stand-up guy for friends and family, Blood is thicker than water.

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?: Dedicated in winter-time, Motivated can't say I like it being 30 below zero. Slows you down.

Otherwise, yeah. I try to keep busy.

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: Atleast 3 Hours no more than 6 "Day or Night" I can't sit at a computer for hella long.

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: Knowledge of reading maps, semi-familiar with weapons, concealment, cover, ambush strategies. Mostly real-life knowledge.

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: I mostly lonewolf it, last time I tried to play with a group of people,

they were ignorant in common sense, no strategy or command structure, fail to use voice properly. Honestly I prefer being around Active Military/Veterans.

Friends and family I have, have a history with the Marine Corps

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: Have a good time successfully executing raids, base assaults, and having a good time with people while doing it all.

19. Hooah or Oorah?: Oorah!

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): Assault

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): S. "Woody" Woods

Battalion Landing Team 3/2 – 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit [DayZ & WarZ Military]

Explanation of Who we are:

BLT 2/3 is a Military Realism Unit for DayZ and WarZ. Our Clan was created in Late December of 2012 and has been around under different names ever since. We started as US Army, went to US Navy and have arrived to stay as US Marines. Our clan aims to recreate real life Miltary Tactics and a realistic Military experience while still having fun in the games that we play. Within the BLT, we have an Organization that resembles a USMC Battalion and as been edited to fit into the environment in which we play. 26th MEU has many real life Veterans of the USMC, US Army and US Navy and with their help we have created a very successful Clan that is going on stronger and stronger every day. BLT aims to bring every new member a very Realistic Military environment, while still having fun when we can, but becoming a Unit when we need to me. Every man/women who joins the 26th MEU will have equal opportunities to take up positions that they have their eyes set on and are encouraged to apply for positions that they are interested in filling

Explanation of What we do:

In BLT 2/3 we do many things. Those things include Patrols around our AO/FOB (Area of Operations / Forward Oberating Base), Ambushes against Enemy Forces, Convoy Operations, Helicopter Insertions, Amphibious Landings and many other things that the Real USMC does, but as I said about our Organization, we have edited the doctrine and tactics to better react to each situation that we are forced to confront. Along with Assault Operations, we also do a lot of Defensive and Counter-insurgency. By this I mean we attempt to identify and eliminate all of the hostiles with in a given area, to help out Friendlies or Bambi players. We are indeed a Bandit type clan. If you have a weapon and are in our Area, you are considered hostile unless you contact us, drop your weapon and wait for us the clear the area. We fire when fired upon and do not engage Bambi players (New players).

Explanation of What we have to offer:

People who are considering to join BLT 3/2 have many options to choose from when they join the Unit. Some of these Options include the following:

- Platoon Commander

- Platoon Sergeant

- Fireteam/Squad Leader

- Piloting Specialties

- Scout Snipers

And many other Positions that people will enjoy filling. Upon joining, new Recruits will go through a 1-4 day Trial Period in which they will be evaluated and set to see if they are a good fit or not. Recruits may apply for either the WarZ or DayZ part of the clan (both of which are equal). When you select your game you wish to play in the clan, you may play the other game but your rank will hold a different position upon the transfer, and if you are casually playing, you will be given a basic Rifleman spot, etc. For more information on this, join our Teamspeak 3 Server (Information to come). We also offer a very Active Clan that averages atleast 9-13 Marines per op. This means we can do alot of very cool things in game and we use those number well. We also offer a Unit that is feared by the people who met us in game, as we take no Prisoners and Leave no Survivors from a raid conducted by us.

Requirements To Join:

If you made it this far in the post, then you are obviously interested in joining. Here are the requirements to join BLT 3/2:

- Minimum age of 13+, we do not Discriminate based on a persons age, but on how they conduct them selfs. The interview will deem if your Age does matter.

- Must have a working Microphone (Or plan to get one), communication is KEY

- Do not talk to Public players unless they are asking something about the Clan

- NO TROLLING (You will be banned at the first, slightest hint of Trolling)

- Must be able to dedicated 3-4 days a Week and atleast 3-5 hours a day to playing and being active on the Teamspeak and Server.

- Must listen to Orders from NCOs and Officers (NO Exceptions)

- Stick with the Group, do not run off on your own within being told to do so. (The current FTL/SL will tell you when to go loot something, list to orders)

- Are not currently involved in any of DayZ Clan

- Never reveal the location of the base to anyone without first getting permission from an Officer. (NO Exceptions)

- All Vehicles except for personal vehicles stored off base (Including ALL Helicopters) are not to be taken off base without consulting a NCO or Officer. (Helicopters must be clear by myself)

- Speak fluent English

There are other Rules and Requirements that will be told to prospective recruits upon joining our Teamspeak 3 Server. If you have any questions, please PM me or join our Teamspeak 3 server and speak to a NCO or an Officer to have your questions answered.

Server Information

Teamspeak 3 Server IP & Password:

IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com

PW: infantry

Private Hive #1: DayZTaviana - (2.0/101480) [REGULAR][GMT-5] Private Hive - Battalion Landing Team 3/2 - 26th MEU | DayZ.ST (IP = 50.97.49.66:3204)

How to Enlist / Closing Statements:

To Enlist (join the clan) you must fill out the following format. Once you have been Accepted, you must join our Teamspeak 3 Server for an Interview and then to be processed into the game that you wish to join. Keep in mind, that if you dont join the Teamspeak 3 for your interview, your Application will be denied. Also keep in mind that you must be able to Dedicated 3-4 days a week to join and must be extremely active in the 1-4 day Trial process, or again, you will be denied entry to the unit. Here is each step explained, following these will help you get into the unit:

Step 1: Fill our Enlistment Papers out here with detail.

Step 2: Once your Application has been Accepted (if it is) then you will be required o join our

Teamspeak 3 and have an interview Conducted with myself or another recruiter. Once you have done this move on to Step 3

Step 3: Request your unit assignment and get to gaming with BLT 3/2!

Following these steps and trying your best will almost guarantee you getting into BLT 3/2. Keep in mind that not everything is included in this post, so feel free to PM me or (preferably) join our Teamspeak 3 Server to have any and all of your questions answered, as well as get a more in depth explanation of our setup. Make sure to register on our Forums and then submit an Application Keep in mind to be thorough and explain your answers or you may be denied. Goodluck! Here is the format for Applying

1. Age:18

2. Experience in DayZ:4 mounths

3. Past DayZ Clans (If any):None

4. Gender:M

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any).None

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc):Piloting Specialties

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?:Yes

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?:Yes

9. What Game are you Applying for?:DayZ

10. Country:U.S

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc)P.S.T

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred):Skype,Teamspeak. i can do steam if needed

13. Do you have Integrity?:Yes

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?:Yes

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2:I can dedicate Sunday night,Monday, and Saturday. I will probally be on every day though and those days are subject to change.

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?:I bring in a high skill of looting cities and getting out alive.I fight best in CQB but I am still good with snipers except the DMR.

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?:I wish to join because I am looking for a serious group of players who will continue to play the game after a while.

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?:I hope to accomplish a fun time with success and for the team to have no fear.

19. Hooah or Oorah?:Oorah

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated):Assault Oriented

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname):D "Boots" Woodley-Jones

1. Age: 26

2. Experience in DayZ: 8 months

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any) N/A

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc): Squad leader and or Pilot

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Of course

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?: Yes sir

9. What Game are you Applying for?: Dayz

10. Country: United States of America

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc) EST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): Steam, TS3, Mumble, Vent

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?: I'm a very competitive person that is always looking to better myself and others

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: 3 solid weekend days and at least 2 nights during the week.

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: I've been in a leadership position in my jobs and gaming since I was 18. I lead a team of 25-40 team members in my current job. I was previously a captain of a Call of duty squad that was 3rd in the nation (Cod4). I've lead multiple raids in other MMORPGs. I'm very familiar with Dayz, I have great map awareness, defensive knowledge, and ambush strategies. I'm most proud of my chopper piloting skills, I've spent plenty of nights leading squads in raids while protecting our vehicles.

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: I'm looking for a solid group of players and I enjoy tactical game play with direction.

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: I'm very interested in base building and base defense. I also look forward to moving up in the ranks.

19. Hooah or Oorah?: Oorah!

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): Assault

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): P. "Clutch" Nanney

Edited by Carage

All three if you may Enter our Teamspeak at any time TODAY from 4:00PM EST 9:30PM EST to have your interview gone through with. Speak directly to me, Goodluck and Welcome to your start here at BLT 3/2, Oorah...

1. Age: 18

2. Experience in DayZ: 3 Months

3. Past DayZ Clans (If any): None

5. Previous Military Experience (You will be Tested and Verified if you have any) none

6. Prefered Job within the Unit (Platoon CO, Squad Leader, Scout Sniper, Etc): Tactical Vehicle Specialist (lol), Platoon CO, Rifleman, Whatever best serves the unit

7. Are you willing to download any Map that we require you to have?: Yes

8. Do you Accepted all of our Rules and Requirements?: Why yes, yes I have

10. Country: United States of 'Murica

11. Timezone (EST, MST, Etc) CST

12. Method of Communication (Steam Preferred): Skype: rabid_pengu1n Steam: RabidPengu1n TS

13. Do you have Integrity?: Yes, but that's not really a question that one is qualified to answer about themself

14. Are you Dedicated and Motivated?: Yes

15. Time to dedicate to BLT 3/2: 3+ hours a day, 5+ days a week

16. What do you Bring to BLT 3/2?: Intelligence, Humor, Reliability, an outward facing rifle barrel, a bullet sponge (lol)

17. Why do you wish to join BLT 3/2?: I want to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played, survivor team vs survivor team, with some teammates who, through mutual skills and strengths, will beat back the hordes, be they undead or otherwise

18. What do you hope to accomplish with us?: World domination, or some fun times with some cool people, or both

20. Preferred Method of play (Assault Oriented or Defensively Orientated): Assault Oriented

21. Realism name (FOLLOW THE FORMAT: Firstinitial. "Nickname" Lastname): J. "Rabid" Letcher

Accepted and Denied Applications:

Accepted:

- S. "Woody" Woods - Application and Interview Completed (Pending Completion of Marine Combat Training)

Pending:

- "Boots" Woodley-Jones (Wrong Name Format) (Pending Interview)

- J. "Rabid" Letcher (Pending Interview)

Edited by ChillPhill