Sign in to follow this  
...Viper...

Please Help, Not sure if my key was stolen

Hi

I i apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm not sure but i think my key is stolen. I bought the game on steam and didn't give or told my key to anyone.

The problem is that after a few weeks of not playing, i logged in and was already equiped and somewhere north.

First it happend on Namalsk, but i didn't pay attention. But now it's on original Dayz.

My question is: How do i fix this? Can i change/reset my key?

I'm not saying that is stolen, but is wierd to be fully equiped and starting somewhere north.

Thanks in advance

well, were this in private hive servers"unofficial"? ore on legit linked server?

Some server have costume starting gear, so you start with a set gear it can also spawn you in a different location then normal! a good indicator is to see when you join that the name of the "place\city" and it says how many days your character is.

Next time this happens, i will look how many days the character is old.

The only thing i'm worried about is that someone uses a hack with my account and i will be banned.

I know about unofficial servers and starting gear, the problem is that it happend on the official also.

This has happened to me on a few servers... I've logged in with like 120+ days and some weird gear in a weird place. Don't worry too much about it, probably is just the server!