bvrettski

DayZ playing communities, groups or clans wanted...

Our community has an active group of about 8-12 players and would like to get a private hive server again until the standalone version of dayz comes out. We have had servers wtih HFB, Survival Servers and DayZ.st.

Ideally I'd like to find 2-3 other groups, communities or clans that would like to share a server, share the cost, share the admin responsibilities and have a good group of guys to play with and against. No hackers, no douchebaggery.

We would have to agree upon a setup and stick to it.

I know its probably hard to do but the idea of renting a community server with little or no traffic beyond our members and a few randoms doesnt appeal to us.Besides, the last we we need on DayZ Commander is four more servers with 2-6 players in them. What a waste of money....

I'm guessing each community would be responsible for approximately $10-15 a month for the server. Thats almost nothing.

Again we are looking for communities and groups with at least 8+ active DayZ players and a good, established online presence (website, teamspeak, forums etc)

If your interested please post here and we can discuss details if/when their is enough interest.

Thanks

• Like 1

I'd be interested in talking to you mate. We will have a stand alone server anyway and already host our own Taviana Community server that's home to other clans as well as our own clans but i'd entertain the idea of shared server. In the meantime we'd be happy to host you guys on our server so you can get an idea of what we're about.

Edited by Box
  • Like 1