Sign in to follow this  
Gooner-_-

Looking to not be so alone!

Hey yall!

Have been playing for a while by myself and am starting to get quite bored...

I play on a private server that have stockpiled a nice liittle arsenal of weapons at my camp.

Would love to find 1 or 2 people to play with and help bambis out or kill the clans that play on the server.

I'm West Coast USA, GMT+8, 23 and have a good understanding of the game.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Gooner

http://dayzmod.com/f...cruitment-open/

We are the Dayz Military. We have about 20+ active members then we also have some on leave. About 5/6 of our members are in the military, army, air-force marines? and the British Military. We have people on from 6pm EST until 10pm EST (roughly 15+ people on a Wed Thurs or Friday) however we do have our day group of 5/6 people and our late night group of 6+. On the weekends there is usually 8 or so people online for a fair decent amount of time, we average 4/5 hours of gameplay as a Unit per night, We currently have 2 servers, a training server and a Taviana server, we also are going to be getting a third server when we get some more recruits. We also don't just play dayz, we play Wasteland, I44, CWR2, and anything we feel like playing to do with the American and British military, If you have any further questions please join our team speak, the thread linked should contain most of the information you will need as well as a larger description of who we are and what we do, hope to speak soon, Cpl Promy, :)

Edited by Promy

Hey mate. You are searching a group to play with? We have our own Teamspeak Server. 512 slot Teamspeak Server a website and a forum. We have multiple admins that ban hackers and keep our servers clean. Interested?

Hey man,

Going it along can be tough!

we have a small group who plays pretty regularly, all mature gamers putting in a few hours each night.

we have our own server which is awesome, we can stop hackers and maintain a good friendly atmosphere,

you're welcome to join us.

we're pretty new to hosting so we're giving a weapon of choice and load o9ut (NVG's, backlpack etc) to the first 50 people ot get involved.

Add one of us admins on skype to claim your loadout:

thomas.centium

virtoid.

TO FIND THE SERVER

Filter by:

Peter and Ronnie

Or use

IP:119.81.31.7

PORT:3323

Look forward to seeing you on there!

Ronnie