Sign in to follow this  
CS14

Looking for Partner(s), Tomorrow Afternoon-Night [GMT -5]

Posting this in hopes of finding one or more people to play a bit tomorrow, Friday (02/08/13) from anywhere between 2:00PM and later GMT -5.

Looking for:

Any skill level (New player myself)

Maturity

Willing to communicate through Steam and/or TeamSpeak 3

If anyone considering this is wondering what I can bring to the table, I've gained what I think is a fair bit experience since I started playing and you can see by checking out my achievements thread.

Contact me either through this thread or PM if interested.

~ CS14

If you want to you can team up with me and a dude I just met. We are going to use skype so if you have it let me know.

If you want to you can team up with me and a dude I just met. We are going to use skype so if you have it let me know.

Got a specific server in mind? If not I know a good server with a good TeamSpeak 3 server as well. Just lemme know.

Hey CS14, I'm looking for a few people to group us aswell, larger clans aren't really my thing, and neither is going lone status. I'm 15, I have steam and skype, i've played arma since arma 1, and dayz since april. I really dont like any other map besides chernarus, but maybe namalsk/lingor.

Got a specific server in mind? If not I know a good server with a good TeamSpeak 3 server as well. Just lemme know.

I usually play official chenarus servers except if I am playing Namaslk. I do have a namaslk server in mind.

Hey CS14, I'm looking for a few people to group us aswell, larger clans aren't really my thing, and neither is going lone status. I'm 15, I have steam and skype, i've played arma since arma 1, and dayz since april. I really dont like any other map besides chernarus, but maybe namalsk/lingor.

Still up to play? If so just lemme know and I'll add you on Skype/Steam.

Hey there, If you could add me on Skype that would be great. Or please apply for our clan The New Republic on our website, We're not a big clan but are accepting anyone who has some knowledge of the game and common sense. Look forward to speaking to you. Skype - Millward1231/Praeliux OR my clan's leader - JamieWood_x