Assassin8813

Tents disappear on server restart

Our server is having issues too.......

Razor said something about the 25th+/- new patch... Our server pop. has steadly declined since last update..... but all have said they will return when bugs are worked out... hope so :)

Edited by Gooober

Same bug on my server.

I don't like how the buglist says this is not a bug. Its also says that we "admins" have to fix that ourself.

Where is the instructions to fix it???

**Edit** And BTW the solution posted earlier here http://www.silentspy.net/utility/dayz/mission-generator/ DOESNT WORK and the code being remove by that thing is pointless**

Edited by Pedroskravic

After some research it appears the problem is a bug in private hive code that the DayZ mod team have no control over (no idea which private hives are affected apart from the ver that dayz.st hosting use).

I'm decided to just dupe away until the bug is fixed as i cant use my tents for anything else atm....

Pro tip:

If you want to dupe then place a new tent and fill it up, the tents contents are then 'frozen' after the first restart and then come back after every server reset.

I did this with a coyote backpack, Mk48 + dmr :D

We´re on the Vilayer Hive. Since the patch is released they tell us "it will be fixed within 24 hours". So far nothing happend.

Well ok they seem to have done something because you now can pack and sleep in newly placed tents even after a server restart

wich didn´t work the days before.

But disappearing/duping ..well the important stuff is still not fixed. Pretty bad service I must say taking the amount of money we pay into account. :(

Lost:

Huey

Mi17

2-seat little bird

4-seat little bird

12 tents

NVGx2/DMRx3/M14x6/M40/MK Mod/M107/Ghillie Suitx2/Camo Clothing/PDW/40+ STANAG/20+ STANAG SD/40+ DMR/7 240 belts - and the list goes on.

The team is just glad our gear on our persons was is still there.