porkbuttys

Looking for a nice group of people to join a friendly server :)

My friend recently bought a server and he and I are looking for some decent people to join!

We had a few clans on but they had a petty argument over a heli and we told them to leave if they want to moan about petty things!

We are just looking for people to have a laugh with and enjoy DayZ!

Rivalry between clans is good just as long as you don't all start crying :')

Anyway probably not done the server any justice but I just thought I'd make this post to see if anyone is interested :)

I'm also looking for some people to team with on the server as I usually just roll around with the admin. If you want to team up with us just let us know!

To find the server just search DkR on either play with six or dayz commander or whatever you use and you will find it (sorry for the lack of detail I don't own the server aha)

Hope to see you soon! :)

My friend recently bought a server and he and I are looking for some decent people to join!

We had a few clans on but they had a petty argument over a heli and we told them to leave if they want to moan about petty things!

We are just looking for people to have a laugh with and enjoy DayZ!

Rivalry between clans is good just as long as you don't all start crying :')

Anyway probably not done the server any justice but I just thought I'd make this post to see if anyone is interested :)

I'm also looking for some people to team with on the server as I usually just roll around with the admin. If you want to team up with us just let us know!

To find the server just search DkR on either play with six or dayz commander or whatever you use and you will find it (sorry for the lack of detail I don't own the server aha)

Hope to see you soon! :)

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com