jb1528

What's with the low zombie count?

Back on 1.55 there were easily 600-800 zombies on the zombie count. Now I've been on 3 servers running 1.56 and they've all had 130-240 zombies and now its REALLY boring, are all the servers like this or am I just having bad luck?

I think it depends on the time of day. They seem to be more active/awake during the daytime. And players tend to be a lot more noticeable to undead during the day as well, maybe that is what wakes them?

I noticed some servers are bugged and stop spawning loot and zombies no matter where you are. Nothing you can do about it, just notify the admins and hope for a fix.

Correct me if I'm wrong but zombies spawn when people go by cities. If it's dark out there are a lot less people that are willing to go running around the towns so they stick to the woods thus not being in cities. This might explain the low zombies count.

Correct me if I'm wrong but zombies spawn when people go by cities. If it's dark out there are a lot less people that are willing to go running around the towns so they stick to the woods thus not being in cities. This might explain the low zombies count.

I just sprinted in circles in the middle of a city to attract zombies and not a single one came. If this was on 1.55 I would have 30 of those damn things chasing me.

It might also be some type of bug/server problem. Once the server resets I'm sure it'll be fine.

I noticed some servers are bugged and stop spawning loot and zombies no matter where you are. Nothing you can do about it' date=' just notify the admins and hope for a fix.

[/quote']

Yup, saw this myself on Atlanta3 tonight.