kun4L

How to remove a downloaded MAP ?

Hello everyone few weeks back i installed Namalsk i did played it few times the only reason i went for that map was due to its weather effects and how it adds a new challange to the survival but the alien zombie and nuke stuff is something what i dont prefer i dont say its not good but its not my style so i was thinking of removing Namalsk but without damaging the base Arma 2 OA or Any other settings or stuff so is there any way to do it or im stuck with the map coz i dont want to harm the game files in any way as it took lots and lots of days to download it from steam :(

I did used DayZ Commander to download the game so i also want to know what will happen to it if somehow there is a way to remove / delete the map ??

Any kind of tips help / suggestion will be good Just hope my regular DayZ will work and i dont have to re download the whole game....

I wouldn't even worry about deleting it. Just join a server running cherno or w/e map you prefer. I don't play Namalsk anymore, but I still have it installed. Doesn't cause any problems.

Go into your main arma directory and find files with the @ infront, all that are NOT "@DayZ" can be removed.

Nothing will be damaged when deleting @folders

Edited by Allie

In my

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

I see a folder with "@DayZ_Namalsk" Thats the one supposed to deleted right just to make it re confirm...

If you're using DayZ Commander then you should be able to uninstall it from there if I'm not mistaken. If you're just not wanting to play it, I would consider just leaving it installed and just join a server that is running the map that you prefer.