Zerppy

Looking for a group/players to play with

im looking for a group or small group of players to play with my steam name is MrZipe, i have been playing for about more that one year, im experianced in all weaponery, i can get around on the map, i have a microphone and i also have teamspeak. //i live in sweden btw

Thanks

• Like 1

Howdy, check us out @ The BSB Network;

We've been supporting Day Z since launch and even if you dont want to join our own clan there are already other Swedish players who have formed their own group (Valhalla Industries) on our server.

Our recruitment thread and server details can be found here;

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119199-bsb-network-fair-mature-gamers-est2002/

Edited by Box

I am similar, I know my way around all of the DayZ maps and have used nearly every weapon in the game. I do play the game as a hero, so if you guys are playing as bandits or if you're going to shoot on sight that might not work, but message me.

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3051 More info on our forum post: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/110344-pgc-phoenixs-gaming-community-ts3-private-hive-groupsclans-accepted/#entry1043230

HELLO! and welcome to the AUF? clan. We're a EU based clan but we are accepting players from anywhere. We're not looking for a big group so join us quick! We want a nice small group of mature players, must be quite active. And more importantly, we want to build us a family of friends who can just talk to each other and laugh about as we roam through the great plains of Chernarus.(I can't stress this more). We are in need of players new or old to battle it out with clans on a private hive we play on! No matter what kind of player you want to be. Be it bandit, surivor or hero. You are always welcome. We will however give you a trial of 5 days and see how things work out.

We have only 4 rules : 1. Help your fellow clanmates when in need

2. No accidental discharges of weapons ;)

3. You hack once, you're out and banned

4. Relax and Have Fun!!!!

We have 2 requirements : 1. Must have TeamSpeak 3 (so we can chit chat the night away)

2. Must be 18+ (we make exceptions if you're under 18 but are however mature)

Well? What are you waiting for?! Do YOU have what it takes to be one of us? I'm sure you do. COME ON AND LETS PLAY!!

Teamspeak 3 IP address : 85.214.93.73:2254 (Join the DayZ channel once in)

Note: look for Scarscream or Joe to try out today!