Sign in to follow this  
Unit01

Saving problem 1.7.5.1

So I noticed since Patch 1.7.5.1 tents will be removed with sever restart on my favorite Sever (official). But didnt find anything about it here in forum

On another forum someone also posted :"Tents still don`t save to database with Reality hiveext.dll "

(http://opendayz.net/...z-1-7-5-1.7592/)

Any Info?

We have just tested this and no issues with tents saving, placing or after a restart. I know there was an issue with some private hives you will need to contact them.

Our server has had issues with vehicle spawning from the hive since we started using it... at some point we had vehicles (not completely sure what changed hive side), but each restart most (not all) vehicles just disappeared from their last position and respawned somewhere else on the map. After the 1.7.5.1 patch there aren't any vehicles at all.. Been checking the hive.rpt file (and hivext.log) every day since we've installed this new patch. Is this an issue with the main hive or are we missing something?! We update through a 1.7.5.1 complete .rar file (included all the folders @hive, etc.).

Are we missing something?

Ps. no issues with tents disappearing or not saving whatsoever..

Edited by terrorizer33

Im not sure what issue your having we run official servers and haven't seen any vehicle issues yet. Check all your server files just to make sure