Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey_Tango (DayZ)

Starting New Squad | Private Hive + Whitelist

As the DayZ_Unleashed server continues to become more and more active again as the weeks go on, I have been stockpiling a lot of resources to accommodate a squad I have been planning to form. I am still unsure whether this squad will be heroic or cruel, but I do know that survival and proper techniques will be a main focus as we strive to dominate the server.

If you are interested in helping me out, I will gladly help you out as well with my stockpiled items to give you a jump start on our server.

Are you a lone wolf desperately looking for someone to team up with and watch you back?

Are you a Walking Dead fan who would enjoy surviving just like the show?

If you are a mature being and have some actual PvP or military experience, I especially invite you to share your knowledge and create something on the DayZ_Unleashed server! Anyone is welcome though. I'd love to help young bambi's find their place.

You may respond here or PM.

Server Info:

You can also come and visit our website at http://dayz.vrocker-hosting.co.uk where you will find our forums, whitelist applications and stats/leaderboards.

Server Features

• We are one the few remaining vanilla servers (non-modded servers)
  • Active admins that are keeping an eye on the server, even from IRC
  • Plenty of vehicles to go around
  • Automatic backup of our hive every hour
  • We are more about the actual survival aspect of DayZ rather than anything else, hence we have actually increased/doubled the zombie count to what you would normally find on other servers
  • A steadily growing mature community with all admins being over the age of 20
  • Two dedicated servers, one for the DayZ server it's self and one for our Unleashed Hive
  • The resources to maintain a 100 player slot server
  • Custom wrecks, find farm/residential/industrial loot at various different wrecks scattered around the map
  • Veteran difficulty, the only changes that we have are that 3rd person, crosshairs and waypoints are active
  • No extra starting gear, you get the default DayZ loadout and then thats it, you have to go find the rest of it
  • The only server that is hooked up to an IRC Echo, allowing players to talk to in-game players even when they aren't themselves
  • The simplest Whitelist method that is currently known in DayZ, helping to keep the hackers away and promote a fun and fair server for everyone
  • Server-side fixes from the next DayZ version which fixes bugs such as being able to publish invalid objects to the database

Those are just some of the reason you should come and check us out, but come and see for yourself what the server is like, you won't regret it!

Whitelist Applications

If you wish to apply to our whitelist fill out this simple form at http://dayz.frak.eu/whitelist/ - any applications will be accepted within 24 hours of the form being submitted.

Hope to see some of you in-game soon!

Would you like to merge with our group? We have several servers, a website, a forum and a 512 slot teamspeak server.

Everything in your post sounds like what I have been looking for. I see it is dated from February, however, so is this offer still available Whiskey_Tango?

Edit: Nevermind. I looked into your website. Looked fun, though.

Edited by ViolentwavesO7