Sign in to follow this  
malkekoen

Random loot away from zombies might be a good idea

With the new changes I find it quite difficult to get supplies as the zombies are a lot tougher to sneak by now. I am a loner, and as such have no base or mates to help me out.

I find it might be good to introduce some random loot in away places, eg. in an abandoned car on a road, or maybe on a body found in a wood. Not great loot, just maybe a tiny can o' beans and such stuff. It should be quite rare also, of course, but just to give people a slim chance of surving without having to deal with a hoard of zombies. All the good loot, weapons and such would still be near zombie infestes houses.

I for one would love this! Or maybe let us start with a hunting knife so we at least get a chance to survive without confronting the new, deadly zombies with a flashlight.

Hunting knives don't let you actually fight zombies, they're for getting meat from animals.

Also, I play as a lone wolf all the time, and even with the recent start items nerf I haven't had a problem.

There is risk for reward , you cant remove the risk it is a survivability mod the whole idea is to survive in a high risk environment where everything you do is a risk .

Lets not water down something that is pretty good.