Sign in to follow this  
HUMANPlus

Want to join a squad/clan with members 21yr + and mature.

Want to find a active squad/clan to join for dayz action. Bandit or hero's as long as you are active so will I be. Ive been playing DayZ for a few months and tried a few groups but they keep dying out and become inactive. Im a good sniper and heli pilot as well as a great team player that listens to instructions and can make a good addition to any group. Hope to hear from some ppl soon.

Add me on skype mate, I have a group of 3 , 21,29 and 33

aitchy83

Edited by Aitchy

HELLO! and welcome to the AUF? clan. We're a EU based clan but we are accepting players from anywhere. We're not looking for a big group so join us quick! We want a nice small group of mature players, must be quite active. And more importantly, we want to build us a family of friends who can just talk to each other and laugh about as we roam through the great plains of Chernarus.(I can't stress this more). We are in need of players new or old to battle it out with clans on a private hive we play on! No matter what kind of player you want to be. Be it bandit, surivor or hero. You are always welcome. We will however give you a trial of 5 days and see how things work out.

We have only 4 rules : 1. Help your fellow clanmates when in need

2. No accidental discharges of weapons ;)

3. You hack once, you're out and banned

4. Relax and Have Fun!!!!

We have 2 requirements : 1. Must have TeamSpeak 3 (so we can chit chat the night away)

2. Must be 18+ (we make exceptions if you're under 18 but are however mature)

Well? What are you waiting for?! Do YOU have what it takes to be one of us? I'm sure you do. COME ON AND LETS PLAY!!

Teamspeak 3 IP address : 85.214.93.73:2254 (Join the DayZ channel once in)

Note: look for Scarscream or Joe to try out today!

yo. check out http://not.enjin.com. The recruitment process is there to weed out the derps - we're tired of recruiting incompetent rambling idiots :)

We are a group of friends who play together. Right now about 4 regular players. Most of us play daily. We're all 24+ yrs old. We've been playing since DayZ release last year. Some of us are armed forces so when we get serious, we are effective. We like to bitch at each other and have a good time. We play DayZ and Wasteland (and I44)

Check out this video to get an idea of gameplay with us (its a wasteland clip). It's long but comprehensive in terms of what we're like in down time, and how we react under fire.