policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

How long have you played DayZ: Early-Mid summer of 2012

Why do you Want to join SRT: Im looking for an organized squad that knows what they are doing. Right now I play with 1 other friend and we just drive around and medic on BMRF

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon forsure. I love to infiltrate areas while remaining unseen and unknown.

Have you read the rules?: Yep

Do you accept these rules?: Yes, wouldn't be applying if I didnt

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes I do, Its WizardLyfe

What timezone do you live in: Pacific

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Canada. North of Vancouver to be exact

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I am available on all weekdays late into the night. I am rarely free on Fridays and Saturdays. Sundays I can play from 9 A.M to 3 A.M

How long have you played DayZ:almost a year already

Why do you Want to join SRT:To be apart of a group and help people

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Marksman, Pilot, and Medic

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you accept these rules?:Yes

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:JayTheCreator

What timezone do you live in:EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):United States

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:I cant get on usually on Tuesday after 3:30, Saturday cant be on 1:00 to 8:00 Friday 3:30 to 10:30 and sunday 1:30 to 4:30. <~~~~ This is my schedule that I have to work, overall, anytime I will be on

WizardLyfe and SupremeJayare, both of your posts look great. If you still want to join us, hop onto our teamspeak at anytime and I can get you set up. I'll be happy to answer any questions! ;)

Teamspeak IP: ts.survivingthehorror.net

-Col. GnostiC