Sign in to follow this  
Warhog (DayZ)

The Datsun Pick Up truck

Im not a really new player to dayz and saw every vehicle once on a server expect this one: http://www.dayzwiki....ki/Pickup_Truck

800px-Vehicle_pickup.jpg

I was wandering around a lot but never saw any kind like this standing around or driven by some other player, so out of curiosity i wanted to ask if anyone got some Screenshot's from it or even a video footage or even the location where it can be found. I'm not a vehicle horder, i just wonder if this one even is in DayZ or DayZ+.

Thanks for any help and i do used the search function and all i find is the toyota Hilux (white pickup with red stripe on the sides)

Edited by Warhog

Well, im up for rather vintage vehicles and so i rather pick a GAZ or UAZ than a fancy Hilux or this black SUV.

this car sounds interesting... ill try to find it!

• Like 1

this car sounds interesting... ill try to find it!

Wait. You didn't knew about it? I was looking for this car since i started playing DayZ about 8 months ago and never saw one...

But i wish you goold luck with finding one. Will you post then the place you found it?

Edited by Warhog

It does spawn , i've had 2 since i started playing dayz in August.

I had one on a private hive (not one with extra vehicles), and one in dayz 'vanilla'.

if you head north out of cherno, through the little village, there are some barns on your right, a bit uphill.

That's where i found the vanilla one, don't know if it's a spawn point though.

Il take a look at this location, il hope i won't get shot in my Car.

Do you mean this tiny village near Vysota?

Edited by Warhog

I found this truck once, pretty sure it was just abandoned by another player so I am unsure of location, I found it really nice to drive..

Wait. You didn't knew about it? I was looking for this car since i started playing DayZ about 8 months ago and never saw one...

But i wish you goold luck with finding one. Will you post then the place you found it?

nah man... im not really the guy in the clan that drives around finding vehicles and heli's... more like the guy that sits in the car ready to jump out if shit hits the fan when searching for them