Sign in to follow this  
zantiago

Share your creative ideas here!

So in lack of any decent posts with everyones awfull and interresting ideas of torture, let's gather them all here.

Rule's are simple, keep the trolling to a minimum, aswell as the flame, lets make a clear database for evil ideas, and interresting thoughts on how to torture our fellow survivors.

Put a title for each of your idea's aswell.

(Who knows. They might become legendary tales for the survivors)

ex: Damnit, i hate bandits... someone just pulled a Fackstah on me.. Never been so pissed in my entire life...

Let's Begin!

#Zantiago

#1 "So close, no matter how far!"

This would only work on a nighttime server.

I would like to hold someone at gunpoint.

Steal all their gear, but leave them with 1 bandage.

Then run 100meteres away from them, and then start dropping their gear, 1part at a time,spreading it out, so its 15meters apart.

Starting with their packpack, then the food, magazines, and then at the end, you drop their gun/guns.

And while running away from it, and giving him the start signal, you fire a gunshot, and throw a flare/smoke at the gunposition, and get into a building or into the woods..

#2 "Baited to happiness!"

Leave a trail of equipment from a known spawning location, and into safety. Preferably a house, factory, church and so on.

Don't leave the gun there, start the trail by leaving ammunition on the ground, and let there be like 10meters between each ammo dump.

And then you can decide if you want to either sit closeby, maybe in the house across the street, or up in the woods 800meters away, and look at the fool, unknowing of his upcomming demise that lurks arround the corner.

And then without any warning.

Let the bells ring through the air towards this poor soul.

And ignore the loot, weapons can be easily found and replaced, just let it be with that one kill and walk away.

Then try and describe your own feeling after haveing successfully baited someone into believe they are incredibly lucky and unlucky at the same time!

#3 "Hijacked by Seals"

This perfectly on nighttime servers.

First you need the rubberboat(PBX)

3mates with Guillie, NVG, and M4A1 SD.

And then you need a harmless target, flashlight gangsters are perfect subjects for this.

When you spot one heading your way, you simply find a good spot where he will pass you.

You hide in the grass and wait, then when he is in the middle of all of you, you yell over Direct Communication.

"FREEZE boy, turn of the flashlight. sneak up behind him and check his gear so you don't end up getting shot in the head."

Then you all stand infront of him, and light a Chemlight on the ground.. Pref red, as it has higher density and makes it light up area's more..

Now imagine how unsecure this poor guy is, he doesn't know how many are arround him, what gear they have, but he knows there are 3 wookies atnding infront of him with NVG's, guillie's, and M4A1 SD's, which is frightening enough.

Then tell him you are gonna extract him, and then you take him to the deserted island and drop him off there, and leave him some gear and tell him to get to land.

(We did a variant of this, exept we simply jacked him, took him to the island and let him die there against rhe zombies there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Grizzly

"Thanks for helping me guys.. Wait what? OHSHII-"

A fun and perhaps equally evil thing I did once was..

Me and my friends found a survivor getting chased down by zombies. We proceeded to shoot down the zombies, the guy thanked us. We shot him in the legs, so he became unconscious. Then we bandaged him, gave him a transfusion, morphine, painkillers, all that necessary stuff. Then we "dragged" his body, to the nearby Zub's Castle, and dropped him off a ledge, which ended up with him dying from fall damage. c: Guy didn't want to abort.. Ah.. Fun times.. Why didn't I record it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit#1 Any chance we could get this stickied?

It would freak out the Survivors if they came to this part of the forum, so help us out mod's ;)

*Edit#2 When you write down stories here, i will format them and put them up in the list, with your name above to show who is behind the masterpiece!

(Please be creative with your ideas, as much as you can, we are makeing history here, let's not spoil it)

-Z

"Thanks for helping me guys.. Wait what? OHSHII-"

A fun and perhaps equally evil thing I did once was..

Me and my friends found a survivor getting chased down by zombies. We proceeded to shoot down the zombies, the guy thanked us. We shot him in the legs, so he became unconscious. Then we bandaged him, gave him a transfusion, morphine, painkillers, all that necessary stuff. Then we "dragged" his body, to the nearby Zub's Castle, and dropped him off a ledge, which ended up with him dying from fall damage. c: Guy didn't want to abort.. Ah.. Fun times.. Why didn't I record it..

@Grizzly, do you mind if i move that up in my post with you?

Obviously with your name in it!

Hillarious idea tho :D

*Edit Please add a title to your story mate!

#ninjaedit haha, and you did as i was writing!

Go for it! And I just did. :D

Just formatted it!

Please come with ideas' date=' incase you want me to reformat the archive!

[hr']

We need more stories fellas, i know you are all a bunch of respectable creative lads and lasses, so do share your ideas with us!

And you will be credited in return!

Looking forward to seeing more ideas!

-Z

Im gonna keep updateing this post with new ideas that i get, currently im gonna work on a trap revolving arroudna fully repaired car in a desolate spawning place!

Just for the thrill of hunting a moving object, knowing you can either loose ALOT of time repairing the car and stockeing it with supplies, or walking away with another murder on you tab.

Maybe it's harsh to do, sure..

I could see it that way, but.. This is the reality we live in, it's an outbreak, people are dieing left and right, and im sure, one of these days.. I..Will..Fall..

So im just doing what any many would do..

Living my life, before a hungry pale creature takes it away from me, or a fellow bandit finds me in his crosshairs!

-Z

Sad to see the lack of creativity by the people on the forum.

-Oh well, was worth a shot, it's better to have a spot where they tell people about the most evil way they used to kill someone..

"I shoot them in the back for beans"

It has creativity written all over it..

And now since the beanwar is impossible, that post wont get many of those simply pointless replies anymore but still..

I will keep updateing my list of ways to toy with people :p

i feel like a speed loader for mags would be nice, like portable too like this thing 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fpy2sZWlZbA?si=SQsbjHFGTqGmq1NC

or search up  @Eternal_Rezina on YT to check out the video reference 
                        NOT a Magazine