Th3PinkNinj4

Looking to form a small group of players to play DayZ casually (10 people at max) UK/EU

«A BIT ABOUT ME»

Hello all. I'm Andrew, Or also known throughout the gaming community as The Pink Ninja or 'Th3PinkNinj4'. I'm 16 and I live in Northern Ireland.

I've been playing DayZ for a good few months.

However I recently stopped playing DayZ and I'm looking to get back into it with a relaxed group of players who play for fun, this will be no clan, but just a mature group who can play together and have a laugh whilst were doing it.

If you decide to fill out the application form to play with me and become part of this 'new' (we can figure out a name later) group but you want to know what my personality is sort of like, feel free to check out my YouTube channel. (here) I don't post anymore but their are some playthroughs up there that should give you an idea of what I'm like playing games. To summarize I would say I can be serious when I want to be, But when it comes down to it I'm playing for fun not to simulate a real zombie apocalypse...

«APPLICATION FORM»

You must have Skype, a decent mic and be able to speak English to a decent level.

So here is the Application Form: (copy + paste)

Online Alias:

Skype Username:

Where are you from:

How long have you been playing DayZ:

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc):

Any Questions? Feel free to ask!

• Like 1

Online Alias: Alpha

Skype Username: blowy1990

Where are you from: Holland

How long have you been playing DayZ: 8-9 months

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Love to play soccer with some friends. About gaming I prefer competitive/e-Sports with some fun of course :)

Edited by Quanoy

Online Alias: Notorix

Skype Username: GambleTrue

How long have you been playing DayZ: I am playing for like four months now.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Well, i played alot of battlefield and call of duty. But i stepped away from that, the reason that i play DayZ is because of the tactical gameplay. I got lots of aiming / shooting experience, so i can probally help with that. I am also designing websites.. And i am using an Razer Nostromo and Razer Naga. Some real-life stuff: I am an sponsored skateboarder in my area, so i love todo that. Well, thats it i gues? Also, please don't judge on my age, i am alot more mature then other people off my age. Too not forget, i am in timezone GMT + 1.

I hope i can join this group,

Greetings,

Stijn

Online Alias: Alpha

Skype Username: blowy1990

How long have you been playing DayZ: 8-9 months

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Love to play soccer with some friends. About gaming I prefer competitive/e-Sports with some fun of course :)

Added you on skype!

Online Alias: Notorix

Skype Username: GambleTrue

How long have you been playing DayZ: I am playing for like four months now.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Well, i played alot of battlefield and call of duty. But i stepped away from that, the reason that i play DayZ is because of the tactical gameplay. I got lots of aiming / shooting experience, so i can probally help with that. I am also designing websites.. And i am using an Razer Nostromo and Razer Naga. Some real-life stuff: I am an sponsored skateboarder in my area, so i love todo that. Well, thats it i gues? Also, please don't judge on my age, i am alot more mature then other people off my age. Too not forget, i am in timezone GMT + 1.

I hope i can join this group,

Greetings,

Stijn

Okay I added you on skype :P

Hi guys,

If your looking for a server to play on why not come to 116ths server... we currently have an average of 20-30 players where 2 clans are at war with normal survivors/bandits still join and prefer not to be in either of the 2 sides armies (which is really good giving randomness and diversity )

Plenty of crash sites

Plenty of choppers

Lots of vehicles (300)

We play on the taviana map and have whitelisting in place (which means we are 99.5% hacker free )

Come give it a try and see what you think....

The 2 armies (clans) have an agreement that we each have a base and are not allowed to attac or raid them but if your a normal survivor/bandit in a small group there is nothing against YOU doing so.... Or you could form your own army group with a small safe zone...details of server 185.2.138.60:3323

Hope to see some whitelisting requests from you guys.

Edited by TheM18Pro

Hi guys,

If your looking for a server to play on why not come to 116ths server... we currently have an average of 20-30 players where 2 clans are at war with normal survivors/bandits still join and prefer not to be in either of the 2 sides armies (which is really good giving randomness and diversity )

Plenty of crash sites

Plenty of choppers

Lots of vehicles (300)

We play on the taviana map and have whitelisting in place (which means we are 99.5% hacker free )

Come give it a try and see what you think....

The 2 armies (clans) have an agreement that we each have a base and are not allowed to attac or raid them but if your a normal survivor/bandit in a small group there is nothing against YOU doing so.... Or you could form your own army group with a small safe zone...details of server 185.2.138.60:3323

Hope to see some whitelisting requests from you guys.

Hey TheM18Pro, A large group isn't really what I wanted, I want to have a small group of people who casually play the game just as it's meant to be played, no factions or bases just pure dayz! But hey thanks for the offer! :)

Yeah that is still available to you in our server ... while we are fighting for control there are still small groups of survivors bandits like yourself just pplaying the game.

Yeah that is still available to you in our server ... while we are fighting for control there are still small groups of survivors bandits like yourself just pplaying the game.

I didn't say I was a bandit :P But thanks for the offer! I'll consider it!

Online Alias: HssH

Skype Username: sindre.skau.hansen

Where are you from: Norway

How long have you been playing DayZ: 6-7 Month`s

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): I have played alot of competitive Battlefield 2/3, I play drums in a local Rock/metal band, and in my spare time i compete in Competitive Archery (recurve).

I think of my self as a good teammate to play with.

Cheers

- Sindre

Online Alias: HssH

Skype Username: sindre.skau.hansen

Where are you from: Norway

How long have you been playing DayZ: 6-7 Month`s

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): I have played alot of competitive Battlefield 2/3, I play drums in a local Rock/metal band, and in my spare time i compete in Competitive Archery (recurve).

I think of my self as a good teammate to play with.

Cheers

- Sindre

Added you on skype, welcome Sindre! :D

Online Alias: Rosso

Skype Username: bobsim94

Where are you from: Originally from Russia but now i live in uk

How long have you been playing DayZ: from summer 2012 then had a break till now.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Swimming pool, Uni, guitar (classic). Used to play in TF2 league (etfl2) long time ago.

Cheers.

Online Alias: Zecele

Skype Username: andrew.mccaughey3

Where are you from: Northern Ireland

How long have you been playing DayZ: Played for around 5-6 months owned a very popular clan then left around August last year, now im back because of the close standalone release im excited again and im just looking for a small group of people to play with.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Im, a graphics, website, flash animator/designer basically i can use any Adobe software and video editing software. I have a YouTube channel with partnership i try to upload at-least 1 video daily, Im big into RPGs, h8 battlefield and cod. Sports i play include Football.

Thanks

Edited by Zecele

Online Alias: Rosso

Skype Username: bobsim94

Where are you from: Originally from Russia but now i live in uk

How long have you been playing DayZ: from summer 2012 then had a break till now.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Swimming pool, Uni, guitar (classic). Used to play in TF2 league (etfl2) long time ago.

Cheers.

Online Alias: Zecele

Skype Username: andrew.mccaughey3

Where are you from: Northern Ireland

How long have you been playing DayZ: Played for around 5-6 months owned a very popular clan then left around August last year, now im back because of the close standalone release im excited again and im just looking for a small group of people to play with.

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Im, a graphics, website, flash animator/designer basically i can use any Adobe software and video editing software. I have a YouTube channel with partnership i try to upload at-least 1 video daily, Im big into RPGs, h8 battlefield and cod. Sports i play include Football.

Thanks

Added both you guys on skype!

Online Alias:KrossX

Skype Username:bchristman2

Where are you from:canada (but i am on 24/7)

How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 year

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc):i snowboard, play BF3 on Xbox and thats about it :)

Online Alias: steelbruh

Skype Username: steelbruh

Where are you from: UK

How long have you been playing DayZ: June

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): MMA, Web development, Ghost Recon

Hello there guy's ,if your ever looking for a server with good admins to keep the hackers off ,then pop on if you have a chance,hope you get a good group bud ;)

Online Alias:KrossX

Skype Username:bchristman2

Where are you from:canada (but i am on 24/7)

How long have you been playing DayZ: 1 year

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc):i snowboard, play BF3 on Xbox and thats about it :)

Online Alias: steelbruh

Skype Username: steelbruh

Where are you from: UK

How long have you been playing DayZ: June

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): MMA, Web development, Ghost Recon

Added both you guys on skype

Hello there guy's ,if your ever looking for a server with good admins to keep the hackers off ,then pop on if you have a chance,hope you get a good group bud ;)

You didnt tell us the server name or ip dude? we all might hop on if you gave us it ahahaha XD

Online Alias: Zipe/Zerppy

Skype Username: Shad358

Where are you from: Sweden

How long have you been playing DayZ: since june

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): Games and doing random stuff with friends. and muay thai

Edited by Zerppy

Online Alias: JaggerJack

Skype Username: jaggerjack844

Where are you from: Louisiana, United States. My parents come from Russia

How long have you been playing DayZ: About 3-4 months

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc): I used to play Call of Duty, but I feel as if though that game is no longer entertaining for me anymore because it has become less realistic and more of the same thing with each new release of it. I play games like Battlefield and Skyrim, sometimes RTS games like Men of War. Some Indie games as well, and obivously DayZ and Arma II. I like to BMX with my friends outside when I'm not playing games. I don't live in Europe so I might not always be able to play DayZ on weekdays because of school, but it is always more fun to play with people that aren't trying to kill you on sight :P.