krossx

looking for a small group of people to play all ARMA gamemodes with

Hey there, i'm looking for a small group (2-3) to play dayZ, wasteland, life and other ARMA gamemodes with, i am 14 (most people think i'm 17-18 so i will let that speak for itself) Canadian and an avid gamer, i'm on almost 24/7 (no joke) and simply don't have any friends who are on regularly enough to play with me :( but i'm hoping to change that! i have skype TS3 and a really good mic and full gaming rig (no amateurs here) so if you speak good English, have skype preferably or TS3 if you don't have skype, then reply with your info and ill get ahold of you and we can play!

thanks for your time!

KrossX signing off!

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

We just got 2 new chernarus servers aswell :)

sorry but i'm looking for a much smaller group