Sign in to follow this  
choo

Need a group of friends to survive with

Im finding it really hard to make friends in game on the fly. Almost everyone i run into is hostile twords me. I really need a group to run with so i can raid some of the bigger cities without having to worry as much about getting shot in the back. If anyone wants to add me to their group im happy to help and split loot with anybody. I would like to find someone who is friendly and wont betray me down the road. I dont like to play on private Hives. If anyone is looking to start a group or searching for a group i would be more than happy with that too. I dont have a mic for teamspeak yet but i will in about a week so communication wont be an issue for very long. If anyone is interested please respond.

Thank You

Hey, I'm part of a large DayZ community called DayZHorror which keeps getting bigger every day. We have our own dedicated private server for our clans. we also have the two opposing clans STH & CTH, and then you have the SRT.There is 5-6 more clans in here aswell. As well as fighting each other, we take part in raiding public servers as one from time to time. If you would like to give our community a try, feel free to stop by and say hello.

(Servers restart every 6hours for a smoother gameplay experience)

Our website, teamspeak and facebook links are below

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Hey Choo,

I am an admin on a private hive server with many groups that have the same playing style you have.

Now I can't promise you won't get shot however I think you would fit in just right.

PM me and I will share more information.

Hackers, Dupers, Scripters and Combat-Loggers need not apply.

Hey dude :) we're currently looking for a few more players to play on a private hive we're on. We're currently battling it out with other groups and we're just a bunch of guys who just fool around and play together. We help one another and want to make a small group of 5. And im hoping you could join us. We have events every now and again so come check us out? http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121652-auf-are-u-friendly-clan-recruitment/

37082669.jpg

Boot Bandits

Teamspeak adress: ts3.bootbandits.net

http://www.bootbandits.net/

Who are we?

We are a growing gaming community, We are aiming to get bigger and to get more people involved. We play all sorts of games so you don't have to only play DayZ. We're not really bandits, the name sounded catchy so we went for it. We love playing as a team not leaving anyone behind and we play fair and mature. So we're looking for people that likes to have fun, that likes teamwork.

What can we offer as a community?

Active members

Teamspeak server

Homepage/forum

Own DayZ Servers

Friendship

Teamwork

Be part of the growth of the community

Cookies!

What we're searching for?

As I said earlier we're looking for people that likes to have a good time while playing games and loves to play as a team. We don't have any requirements other than a little bit of "matureness". So no age limit, Doesn't matter where you come from or how bad your English is. We love to play with YOU! So what are you waiting for?!

JOIN US!

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

See you soon!