Oinkesta

DayZ Chernarus|24/7 Daytime|50+ Choppers|600+ Vehicles|Custom Loadouts + Buildings!!| | DayZ.ST

Hey guys I have an awesome server we have spawned over 600 vehicles and More then 50 choppers! If you want to have some fun we welcome bandits, survivors and heros with starting gear and most likely a vehicle so you can get in the action ASAP.

We have completely restarted the server and wiped everything so now is the time to gear up and claim you and your friends a chopper and some awesome cars including SUV's and Humvee's.

We have also custom spawned camps all over the map for you to take over and use as your own!

We have players from all over the world so there will always be someone for you to play with no matter what timezone you live in!

We look forward to seeing you in game at: 50.97.49.79:3272

post-143778-0-41589900-1360112233_thumb.

Without trying to be too bias due to my death's, I'll leave a small review: Whilst playing, it's fairly good. Lag in Cities is higher then what is usual, but that's just that the Cities were unloaded. Vehicle's are quite abundant, as you'd expect. Then, after having killed one of the Admin's Friend, if not an Admin himself (..vSatanv) and dying myself due to a MI-8 Gunner which was hovering above, just past Kamyshovo. I respawned at Kamenka, getting a Chopper, I went to Stary, NWAF then finally NEAF. Then, funnily enough, the MI-8 appear's and begin's shooting me.. I, once again, die. As I said, is it not funny the exact MI-8 that had killed me quite a way's away is now where I currently am?

Now, vehicle wise? Great. Administration? Pathetic. I know DayZ.ST offer a Map displaying Player's and Vehicle's, but you really use it? That's quite low - Especially seeing as I was the only person aside from your Group that was on. What's to say you wouldn't use it to find Camp's, hunt fresh spawn's, or give yourself Item's? I wouldn't suggest having this Server as a regular just for that reason. Remove's any sort of security that when you log-off in a well hidden Camp you won't return to have it raided, or try running across a forest in the middle-of-nowhere to then be shot by a suspiciously located Admin.

Without trying to be too bias due to my death's, I'll leave a small review: Whilst playing, it's fairly good. Lag in Cities is higher then what is usual, but that's just that the Cities were unloaded. Vehicle's are quite abundant, as you'd expect. Then, after having killed one of the Admin's Friend, if not an Admin himself (..vSatanv) and dying myself due to a MI-8 Gunner which was hovering above, just past Kamyshovo. I respawned at Kamenka, getting a Chopper, I went to Stary, NWAF then finally NEAF. Then, funnily enough, the MI-8 appear's and begin's shooting me.. I, once again, die. As I said, is it not funny the exact MI-8 that had killed me quite a way's away is now where I currently am?

Now, vehicle wise? Great. Administration? Pathetic. I know DayZ.ST offer a Map displaying Player's and Vehicle's, but you really use it? That's quite low - Especially seeing as I was the only person aside from your Group that was on. What's to say you wouldn't use it to find Camp's, hunt fresh spawn's, or give yourself Item's? I wouldn't suggest having this Server as a regular just for that reason. Remove's any sort of security that when you log-off in a well hidden Camp you won't return to have it raided, or try running across a forest in the middle-of-nowhere to then be shot by a suspiciously located Admin.

First off it was not the same vSATANv who is the leader none the less it was one of our members you killed. I was the pilot of the mi-8. When you first killed our member vSATANv.Jr he spawn and as i was going to pick him up he saw you in a hue I believe going towards NWAF. It is not rocket science that you where going to the NEAF after looting NW. and to get the Dayz.ST only vSATANv has it and he was not on at the time. so maybe before you post things you can do a little more research before doing it.

I really don't want to argue, anyhow: There were four people on, one being myself, another vSatanv (..hadn't disconnected after I shot him), I also remember a Parachute from the MI-8 along with PKT fire, meaning either he was a 'chute or a Gunner. So, at the beginning your credibility is nil. You've already made an obvious lie. Ignoring the fact that given I had spawned at Kamenka and headed directly to Stary via Zelenogorsk, with the closest spawn being Balota Airstrip, he would not have been able to see me, shall we discuss the timing? I leave my Helicopter in favour of a parked AN2, and begin to take off. At that exact moment, I notice you coming from the coast (Surely if you thought I'd be headed to NWAF ect. you'd fly there first, would you not?) to-wit the aforementioned details roll-out. Now, before you try and lie, at least make it seem believable.

Side note: Want a community? Don't attempt to insult the only person aside from your Group, rather assist & aide them so it doesn't happen again. While you're at it, stop using the DayZ.ST map.

hey bro ,im sorry you feel thats what happened .i wasnt even on untill now and im the only admin at the moment.i hope you join the server again .from what i was told they were trying to pick u up and you opened fire ,but thats ok too whatevers fun its dayz ,but i can promise you there was no admin abuse there. vSATANV JR is my friend he is not me .so i hope to see you on again soon.

Another day in the office good surviving today guys lol got nice and kitted up on some other servers by the sound of it cant wait to get back in action! I m dyeing over here haha Ill talk 2morrow on Team Speak :-)