Sign in to follow this  
cazador

Anyone else's gear dissapearing in 1.7.5.1?

Ok so I spawned back in for the first time in about a week as I wanted to try this new patch. I spawned in with my M9SD with 6 mags which when I looked into my gear it appeared as a makarov and my M4A3 CCO has dissapeared although I still have the five mags for it, has anything dissapeared for anyone else or is my luck just this bad?

yes. I updated and signed in for the first time in weeks; all the gear in my primary inventory was gone, yet I still had my weapons (now useless) and a couple odds and ends (map, flashlight, watch). Additionally, my survival count was reset to day 0.

yes. I updated and signed in for the first time in weeks; all the gear in my primary inventory was gone, yet I still had my weapons (now useless) and a couple odds and ends (map, flashlight, watch). Additionally, my survival count was reset to day 0.

Oh sorry to hear that! I got kicked by battleye since it apparently hasn't updated but now haven't been able to get into any game for about 30 mins, I wish I didn't update now this shit is so unreliable, you would think they would completely test it before releasing it, i'm beginning to question the ability of these devs! Seem to be making the game more unstable if anything :( But luckily my survival count is at 28 so that hasn't been reset.