Sign in to follow this  
Thegoon84

Planting bombs

After watching the new SA video, why not make it so you can booby trap house hold cupboards... For example you can put "home made bombs" into cupboards or fridges etc. To do this you'll need to you look for items that when combined can make a bomb?

Also if you added a microwave you could set a timer to go off by placing explosive things in there!

• Like 1

As a survivor, don't think you'd have motivation to create and plant explosives in random houses.

A bear trap I could maybe see since it won't destroy your stuff (if you're protecting a stash).

Also, Microwaves are unpowered.

As a survivor, don't think you'd have motivation to create and plant explosives in random houses.

A bear trap I could maybe see since it won't destroy your stuff (if you're protecting a stash).

Also, Microwaves are unpowered.

What I have learned is not to place a bear trap anywhere near myself. I once found a bear trap at Zeleno, tested it on zombies and picked it up. I thought it would be safe, but the ghost-bear trap broke my legs. I took some morphine and walked over it again (By accident, I didn't know about the bug at the time)

Then I had to crawl until two guys heard my suffering in the sidechat and came to rescue me.

I did use this on the Cherno military tents for fun, I did it for both of the tents and left the server. I have no idea if it worked, but it would have been hilarious.

Edited by Sutinen

We have gone from survival to terrorism.

Survival/terrorism.... Whats the difference. As a lone wolf, i'd like to find someones "stash" and leave them a note!!!! A BIG note.