bazzlad@gmail.com

DayZ "Medium Pimping" Parody.

[Posted this in the wrong forum earlier, hopefully this is the right place!]

So. Music Parodies. I like 'em. DayZ doesn't have enough of them (except the excellent "Call me DayZ" by Frankie).

Decided to mix some of the footage I've taken over the last few months with my own DayZ version of the Midnight Beast's Medium Pimping (if you're not aware of the song - give it a listen, it's pretty funny).

Wouldn't mind doing a few more musical parodies (though maybe less rap!) - Would love a bit of feedback/ideas for songs if any of you have time!

• Like 10

"Tasote was killed" FUUUUUUUUU-

Nice video mate. I see an oppertunity for a collaboration some day!

• Like 1

Thanks mate, spent (probably too long) a while on it - hoping it gets a bit of love! [Needy, I know!]

Also hoping someone will come up with another parody idea, as it was stupid amounts of fun to make, although hunting through my fraps library took far, far too long.

Excellent video !! Very well made by you sir, very talented :D

(i was the aircraft pilot flying by at 2:08, hehehe :P)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I'm the guy you shot in the leg in the firestation, then you bandaged me and gave me a blood transfusion. Then my friend shot you in the head with a double barreled shotgun...

Kinda felt like a douchebag for doing that :P

• Like 1

I love the midnight beast. Good parody. Maybe do one on BigBoys :D

• Like 1

I'm the guy you shot in the leg in the firestation, then you bandaged me and gave me a blood transfusion. Then my friend shot you in the head with a double barreled shotgun...

Kinda felt like a douchebag for doing that :P

!!!

The meanest of the mean! - So glad I recorded it!

• Like 2

[Posted this in the wrong forum earlier, hopefully this is the right place!]

So. Music Parodies. I like 'em. DayZ doesn't have enough of them (except the excellent "Call me DayZ" by Frankie).

Decided to mix some of the footage I've taken over the last few months with my own DayZ version of the Midnight Beast's Medium Pimping (if you're not aware of the song - give it a listen, it's pretty funny).

Wouldn't mind doing a few more musical parodies (though maybe less rap!) - Would love a bit of feedback/ideas for songs if any of you have time!

"Call me DayZ" by Frankie

Frankie

It was made by JackFrags not Frankie

Edited by Warsaw
  • Like 1